Mondrian London at Sea Containers
US$389
US$342
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$313
US$258
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$121
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
4,199 results
All reviewsrumpus roomsouth bankdandelyan baroxo towertom dixonblackfriars bridgeriver viewnational theatrelondon eyeborough marketmini barbottle of champagnest paulssuperior roomsteam roomamazing hotelthe ground floor
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I've stayed at the Mondrian in LA many times—Thankfully this was different. The hotel itself is great. Well designed, rooms are decent sized, especially for London, and the vibe of the hotel is nothing like the pretentious one in LA. They also have a very good gym, by hotel standards.

The only drawback, IMO, is the location isn't as central as I would have liked. But, depending what you like to do/see, this may be perfect.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SergioLeandroGM, General Manager at Mondrian London at Sea Containers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.

It's great to know you're a fan of Tom Dixon's Luxurious Contemporary design.

I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My Husband and I stayed here for one night. Chosen for the location, very convenient. Check in was very smooth, the room was lovely, spotlessly clean with a nice view of the river. The bed was nice and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again, however next time I would skip the breakfast. We paid £45 for a buffet breakfast (they were not offering a la carte on the morning of our stay) and coffee. Very steep in my opinion considering that it wasn't that good. My bacon was so dry and crisped up that I could not cut it with my knife and the scrambled egg was tasteless. I've had much better for far less money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy C
SergioLeandroGM, General Manager at Mondrian London at Sea Containers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am delighted to hear we were able to impress you in so many ways during your stay.

While it's great to know you loved the stunning views from your room I am very sorry you felt let down by the breakfast service. I have shared your comments with the relevant department to ensure that the same issues do not arise in the future. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Mondrian London in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I was booked to this hotel by my travel agent. I would say i was impressed with the ambiance and the facility of the hotel. Very classy and the location next to the river has an absolutely amazing view.
However, i have the worst check in and check out experience from the front deak staff.
He misinformed me about my different room booking reference & rate to swap my room in the middle of my stay. In fact, everything was a miscommunication to me that none of the front desk staff informed me that i could continue staying in the same room, until i went to the front desk.
To make things worst, i have to check out early morning, and unfortunately the same guy had to process my check out. He’s the most inexperience, slow and inefficient front desk staff i have ever had to deal with. In fact, there was no porter who could help with transferring my luggages to the taxi.
This is upsetting especially knowing this is supposed to be a 4-5 star hotel. To ask if i would stay here again, I doubt it. It’s convenient that it’s close by to my office.. but the front desk experience is not something i had rather recommend to any business travelers.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Hanis H

Further to your recent stay at Mondrian London, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am personally disappointed to hear the service you encountered was less than gracious and attentive on this occasion and your enjoyment of the hotel fell below expectations because of this. We have taken the opportunity to contact you via different channels in order to resolve your comments raised.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Spent 1 night here for a work event and it was fantastic, will now be my go to when I'm in the city. The beds were amazing and they were the comfiest pillows I've ever slept on! Visited the Rumpus Rooms and got a table by the window with the most beautiful view of the city. Great cocktails and wine list, although I wouldn't recommend eating here - food very over priced!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SergioLeandroGM, General Manager at Mondrian London at Sea Containers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at Mondrian London, I am delighted to hear we were able to impress you in so many ways during your stay with us.

I am over the moon you loved your luxurious rooms, your feedback about the food is very much appreciated and have been shared with the relevant departments.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a superior double double room with river view for my birthday, got upgraded, fantastic room, comfortable beds lovely huge shower. Visited the rumpus rooms, prebooked a table with a view and had the best mini burgers ever. Booked direct with the hotel, they had the best rates available, visited the spa and cocktail bar too. All in all a fab stay with excellent service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amandals10

I am thrilled you chose Mondrian London to help celebrate your special occasion.

It's fantastic you were able to visit so many of our outlets during your time with us.

I hope to see you again soon, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.