I didn't know what to expect from the Hilton London Tower Bridge. The TripAdvisor reviews were strong, but it was significantly less expensive than the other London Hiltons, and the main thumbnail photo of the property on the Hilton website when you search for London properties is, well, unfortunate.
This property exceeded my expectations in every way. Half-asleep off a flight from NYC, I was greeted with a smile by Karol, who cheerfully upgraded me (as a HHonors Gold member) to an Executive room and granted my request for an early check-in. Five minutes after I checked in, he called up to the room to ensure that everything was to my satisfaction.
The room was fantastic. Everything seemed brand new, the bed was comfortable, the placement of light switches and outlets made sense and there was a large, deep bathtub that I used every night of my stay.
I ordered room service from the late menu both nights of my stay, and it arrived quickly. Plus, call me crazy, but the gentleman who delivered seemed to genuinely care that I enjoyed my meal!
The location was great. The London Bridge stop on the Jubilee line is a 2-3 minute walk. My first night, I went to a show at the O2 Arena, and I got there in 20 minutes door-to-door. The next night, I walked a few blocks in the opposite direction to the Draft House for excellent fish and chips, cold pints and free WiFi.
I really can't remember the last time I was so pleasantly surprised by a hotel. I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of one of the capital's most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city's financial and shopping districts. We're located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London's top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London. A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace. We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare's Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2. Sip cocktails with family and friends in the lively atmosphere of the stylish TwoRuba Bar. Book a table for afternoon tea or simply relax with a newspaper and a fresh coffee. Feeling peckish? Sample mouth-watering snacks from the lunch and dinner menus. Drawing inspiration from the Italian way of life, Jamie's Italian is all about relaxing, sharing great food and enjoying each other's company. With its laid-back atmosphere, Jamie's Italian is the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, while tucking into fresh pasta, beautiful antipasti, and delicious desserts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hilton London Tower Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- London Hilton
- Hilton Tower Bridge