“Gem of a pub”

North Star Leytonstone
Ranked #297 of 1,325 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

First visit and what a delight.
Good staff. Nice mixture of people.
Good beer and food.
Well run.
Just a great boozer with excellent food.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nice little bar situated in Leytonstone village very friendly staff and Great food something for everyone from Pizza to Thai is available always a good choice of real ale. Well worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

A great pub with a nice beer garden in the summer and great food on offer (Pizza and This food at certain times of the week), they do a fun pub quiz on a Sunday too and the staff are very friendly. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Having had pizzas in the past, and enjoyed them immensely, we opted to try the Thai food on Friday last. I love Pad Thai and this was just a delight, the nicest I can remember. Himself had melt in the mouth beef massaman curry. The beer was a great too!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I was here with my family at the weekend. Evidently this is a popular pub. Staff were friendly, there was a good range of beers and by London standards I didn't think pints were too dear. There was Thai food available, but we sat in the back and had pizzas. My wife and I had the Four Cheese pizzas - very tasty, a bit greasy but they were Four Cheese after all. My wife thought a thicker crust might have soaked that up a bit. Pizzas were £8 each which we thought was fine. I saw a dog in the place so yes, it does appear to be pet friendly.