“Great neighbourhood pub! ”
Review of The Bobbin SW4

The Bobbin SW4
Ranked #519 of 1,338 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have lived in the area for a few years now and the Bobbin is our go to local. Its got a great atmosphere that serves restaurant quality food. It may cost slightly more than your usual fish and chips, but you get a seasonal menu from a great independent pub.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Came in for a quite dinner by myself to enjoy a cider and read a little. I ordered Mackrell pate to start and then linguine with pesto for main both were delicious. The chef does an amazing job. I have eaten here a few times and every time the food has been perfect. I will decently come here again and recommend to friends.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

This is a great family friendly restaurant for a casual Sunday lunch. The roast was well cooked and good value. The profiteroles were amazing (I was disappointed to be sharing). The only thing which prevents a higher rating is that some of the non-roast items (which were ordered by our table - in particular the chicken ceased salad) were substantially over priced.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Although it is a lovely neighborhood pub- go for the food. We had the Sunday roast dinner. They also have some Italian dishes that looked great. The Rhubarb Cobbler was decadent. Very friendly staff and supurb service! It is a pet friendly place as well

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I was recommended the Bobbin in Clapham so i went with a old friend on Sunday. When we arrived i thought what a nice pub. They had our cider we like so ordered two pints. My friend is over 50 and can't stand for to long, The bar area was full but the restaurant in the front of the bar was empty so we asked if we could sit at one of the tables. This nice young girl said we could have the table but if they need it we would have to move, so we said that was no problem as we would not be staying to long. Before we had time to take our coats off this other young abrupt lady said that the customers for that table had arrived so we had to move. We politely moved back to the bar area and started to drink our drinks we was going to order two more pints when we noticed the table was empty and the restaurant was only half full ?

So we decided to leave as they just lied about the table so they could leave the tables empty for food customers. We left and went to The Sun round the corner where all the tables where reserved but they let us use the tables when they where free and spent a great afternoon there !

The Bobbin really needs to change it table policy as after reading some of the food reviews they should let the bar customers use the tables.

2  Thank ukpubguide91