4,203 results
All reviews the executive lounge jubilee line south quay dlr station cinnamon restaurant docklands light railway junior suite london city airport afternoon tea excellent hotel excellent stay easy access bars and restaurants tube stop business trip weekend break breakfast was excellent mini bar
Reviewed 5 May 2016

We enjoyed our 3 nights stay at Hilton London Canary Wharf a lot. The hotel is not right in the city center, but with the public transports within short walking distance from the hotel, moving into the city center is very convenient. The guest room we stay is spacious and very nicely decorated. Breakfast at the hotel is great with big selection and all very delicious. If we ever go back to London, we will stay at Hilton London Canary Wharf for sure.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Oliver S, Manager at Hilton London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

It was great to hear that you loved your weekend stay with us.

I am glad you found your room to be spacious, breakfast delicious and that you also liked the Canary Wharf location.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I only spent a night at this hotel as I came in to London for an event. Its a world class hotel and I had no regrets. It has a beautiful view of canary Wharf, London Docklands and aspects of the river Thames.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to tell fellow travellers about your experience at the Hilton London Canary Wharf. The team and I were delighted to see that you enjoyed your first visit at the hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights over the bank holiday, on the fourth floor. The room was not up to the usual standard I've come to expect from Hilton hotels. The large room had a double bed when it could have easily accommodated a King or super-king. The furniture was a bit tired. The bathroom looked nice, but when lying in the bath the view under the sink was cheap and unsightly. The tap was very temperamental and leaked often.
The breakfast service was excellent, the range of foods and drinks were pleasing. I was disappointed that the plates for the hot breakfast were cold, as a result by the time you had toasted bread to go with your eggs they were cold. The staff were very attentive and helpful throughout the hotel.
We found the hotel ideally suited to avail of the jubilee line and the DLR. we found a tesco and other food and beverage outlets within 3 minutes walking distance of the hotel.
We would stay again but I would be looking for a room with a bigger bed.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable comments following your recent stay. I am pleased to read that you found the team to be attentive and helpful and that you found the breakfast service to be excellent. I have shared your comments with regards to the temperature of the plates with our restaurant and bar manager.

I have also spoken to both the head housekeeper and facilities manager with regards to the furniture and the sink tap.

We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Really looked after at this hotel. Super convenient, only a couple of minutes away from the Underground and one stop from the O2. Staff are always friendly and attentive. And never had a bad room. Love staying here.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is always great to read that our guests return regularly to the Hotel and that we are able to meet your expectations.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

It was nice to be remembered by our receptionist who helped with my problems accessing the internet, and the attention to detail included a present and message to our 90 year old relative! Personal attention like that is rare. The rooms were large, clean and modern and although we were next to the DLR we were not disturbed at all, despite the fact that I am a light sleeper. The hotel's not too far from the station at South Quay and its function rooms were great for our celebratory weekend. The service here and in the bar and breakfast area was excellent. We'd like to explore other Hilton hotels as well as a result.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your relative 90 years of age. I am pleased to read your even was a success and that you found the hotel rooms to be large, clean and modern, that you found the service from the team to be excellent; I will certainly share your feedback with the them.

We hope to welcome you back soon.