US$280
US$344
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$344
US$291
  • Pool
Rhodes Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$280
US$395
US$348
  • Bar/Lounge
1,755 results
All reviewswest bromptonminute walktube stationdistrict linenorth end roadhi expressfulham broadwayyogurtbeansbuffet breakfastice machinethe sofa bedthe breakfast areabus stoptesco expressbudget hotelwould stay again
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

What a great find. A comfortable, friendly hotel, with a car park.
Location was good and the staff were excellent. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

If you need somewhere to rest your weary head in central London, then this is it! A 13 minute walk from the Piccadilly line it's a great stop over for Heathrow airport. While my expectations were somewhat limited, I had an excellent night's sleep with the most comfortable pillows (choice available) and bed. Good air conditioning make for a comfortable environment with lots of hot water and good shower facilities. Breakfast was basic but adequate for the tourist or business traveller. Definitely one to put on the list for a quick stopover in central London.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Tried this hotel but never again. Room is very small but for 2 and a short stay its ok. Bed was fine but that's about it. Room itself was not very clean and the sofa bed...you really don't want to sleep on it, very dirty and dusty with loads of hair. They really should put new ones in. Bathroom was all right. No closets to put your clothes in, only 1 double socket above the desk but no mirror. Mirror next to door but no socket... Pretty inconvenient. View from room terrible. Window cannot open which was a shame because the weather was lovely.
Bar is next to reception and nothing much tbh. Youll be sitting in de lobby with your drink. There was a large party sitting there wsiting for the pizza delivery guy...no, it wasnt for me. Staff not particularly friendly with exeption of the 2 cleaning ladies. I could not leave my luggage behind on check out day although they do state you can. The reason for this were security reasons after the Manchester attack. I can understand stricter security rules, they are there for my safety as well but this was a bit ridiculous. My daughters came to visit me in my room and could go upstairs without anybody even noticing. So if you are worried about your guests safety keep an eye on that too pls. I had to go to St Pancras for storage and had to pay 30 pounds for 4 hours.
Tube station West Kensington is quite a walk away from the hotel. Area is not the best and nothing nice to go for a drink or bite. Next time I'll pay more and go more central, it's definitely worth it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Earls Court, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear erika86378,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. Please allow me to apologize for the experience you had with your room due to the cleanliness and its condition. I am also sorry you were not well satisfied with the service you received from our staff and the issues you had with security. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and the bed comfy. You have a choice of pillows, hard or soft but I'm used to a hard memory foam so they were still too soft for me but I slept okay so they can't have been that bad! Breakfast is buffet style and plenty of everything. Got to mention, even though the hotel says Earls Court, it is closer to the West Kensington tube station, about 7 minutes walk, Earls Court is about 20 minutes walk. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Enjoyable stay at the Inn. Our room was ready when we got there about 2:00pm. Clean and quite and the breakfast was more than we expected. The lobby was great to relax and have a drink or order in a pizza.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family