“Mum to be essential”

Ranked #75 of 326 Spas & Wellness in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Mum to be essential”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Yesterday I had an amazing pampering experience at Aqua spa, treating myself and my baby bump to a luxurious pre-natal massage.

The massage was absolutely excellent, I felt that it has taken away all the physical stress and strains on all muscles of my body. I left rejuvenated and completely relaxed.

I would recommend it to all mums to be!!!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Katia1707

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed 26 May 2011

The entire experience was just unforgettable
Staff was very friendly and extremely professional. Helena, in particular, was wonderful!
I had a very relaxing Swedish massage and for the first time in months I have woken up with no neck pain.
Would recommend to all my friends and will definitely go back

Visited May 2011
4 Thank Katia1707
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An oasis of calm”
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I arrived early and was able to enjoy the steam room and relaxation area before a fantastic deep tissue massage. Flowing white drapes and the sound of bubbling water Made for a very relaxing setting. The spa is clean and the staff are professional and friendly. I highly Recommend Matthew for a deep tissue massage....all kinks and knots have disappeared!

Visited February 2011