“Quick and Tasty Burrito”
Review of Benito's Hat

Benito's Hat
Ranked #2,649 of 25,043 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Whilst waiting for the train I stopped at Benito's Hat and glad I did. Choice of fillings for burritos, tacos or fajitas. I had the spicy chicken burrito with rice, cheese and sauce. Was really tasty and filling. Came with a side of nachos which was a nice touch.

The place is decorated brightly and was inviting. would go again if wanting to grab a quick bite to eat before a long journey home.

1  Thank SquaredMacaroon

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a burrito on the way to catch a train and was slightly underwhelmed. It was relatively tasty, but pretty poor value for money as it was mostly just rice and beans, which left it quite mushy. Would eat here again for lack of other options, but didn't blow me away.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

being an octogenerian, I am not 100% into eating without knife and fork but I must say both my wife and I enjoyed the tortilla and the two young men behind the counter made our day, I spoke to them in Spanish and that seemed to impress them. The servicde was unique!

2  Thank manlito
Reviewed 21 May 2017

A surprise and a treat and one of the tastiest burritos around.

Of the food on offer on the upper deck of the station, these burritos are great value, tasty and quick.

The added touch of tortilla chips with your burrito is a nice touch which you don't see anywhere else.

The different options to put inside are all tasty and the service is quick and the staff helpful.

1  Thank hide_10
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

20 mins waiting for a train today. Dropped into Benito's hat and had more than enough time to enjoy a meal. Fun decor, staff friendly, my baby Burrito filled with pork and guacamole deliciousness was prepared efficiently and presented warm with some chips. The green smoothie was a great compliment and could have easily been a beer.

Top notch - highly recommend.

2  Thank itommo