The hotel is a fair 3 star hotel. Clean, a small draft from the windows, instant coffee at the room, a fine but plastic like bathroom, a bar and restaurant makes it a fair 3 star.
Aldgate east tube station is 30 m away, London Liverpool Street station is approximately a 10-15 minutes walk away.
The hotel is situated 50 m away from east end which is London's hidden gem/diamond. Spitalfields market is mandatory as well as a walk down brick lane. Start from the hotel and take Whitechapel high st, turn left on Osborn, this takes you to Brick lane, walk through and continue west to Liverpool Street st and you will really see and feel the contrasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London City is ideal for tourist or business stays. Located in the centre of London's financial district, 20 m from Aldgate East station, it is a few steps from Liverpool St, the Tower of London and the celebrated Tower Bridge. It has 348 rooms,including 19 accessible rooms. The hotel has a restaurant and also a bar offering snacks 24 hours, 7 days. The hotel offers Free Wifi throughout. Public undercover parking close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis London City-Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London City Hotel London
- Accor London City
- Ibis London City-Shoreditch