“Best Hotel Ever!!!!”
Review of The Soho Hotel

The Soho Hotel
Ranked #17 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The Soho Hotel was by far my favorite hotel of all time! The hotel is so cute and charming and modern without being stuffy. There was a restaurant on the first floor that also had a nice bar which served pretty amazing drinks! The hotel also had a library room, and a sitting room with chess and a fire place. I was told there was a gym and a theater where they showed movie screenings, however we never went to those two rooms. Upon arrival we were given two free glasses of champagne from the bar and we were upgraded to the Junior Suite which was such a luxurious room that I can’t imagine what they’re higher grade rooms look like. Our room had a living room/sitting area, a vanity/desk area, a large flat screen, a walk in closet, a HUGE bathroom with a large/deep marble tub that had its own built in flat screen tv and a large walk in shower (also marble). The bathroom had double sinks, and the shower had a sauna function that was amazing! I was absolutely blown away by how nice and upscale our room was! I was also pleasantly surprised at the quality of their bath products; I can’t remember the brand, but the lotions , soaps and bath gels smell amazing! The staff was equally as amazing! Effram was extremely helpful in suggesting different eateries for us to try and different areas that we should explore in London. The hotel was in THE PERFECT AREA! Soho has so much personality! The hotel was literally a block and a half away from Carnaby Street and Regent Street, there are tons of great restaurants and pubs right around the corner. Buckingham Palace is a short 10 minute walk and the London Eye is about a 15-20 minute walk. I will stay at this hotel again and again when I come to London as I don’t think any other hotel can top this property!

Do yourself a favor and stay at this amazing hotel!

Stayed: September 2017
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your amazing review and for highly recommending us! I'm delighted to read you had such a great stay with us and were able to enjoy many of the hotel facilities. I will ensure to pass on your comments to the team and in particular Ekram from concierge. Our toiletries are called Rik Rak and have been designed by Kit Kemp the owner of the hotel and can be purchased on our website. We all look forward to welcoming you back to us in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,514)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I am not one to write reviews but this hotel just does not disappoint, we love it. We have been to this particular hotel in the group three times, in our experience the service has always been superb. Our rooms have been a delight to stay in, beautifully clean and the attention to detail around the hotel is just wonderful. It is a real treat, nothing is too much bother for the staff . Our three daughters living in London either join us for an evening meal or a leisurely breakfast on Sunday morning and they too are always warmly welcomed.

Thank you to all the staff for delivering superb service in a world where often it is lacking. It sets you apart from a lot of other establishments.

Room Tip: They are all individual and all great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Alyson,

It was a pleasure to welcome you back to us as always. Thank you also for your lovely comments in relation to the team delivering superb service - they will be delighted to hear this. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our visit was perfect.
The staff, service, high level of comfort and attention to detail was outstanding.
It was a very personal service, Gaia in reception was thoughtful and professional and took great care of us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your comments about Gaia and the personal service. I will ensure to pass the feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

....location, decor, food and service. The room was a decent size and lovely decor - each room is different. Best mini bar I have ever seen. Curve tv and very good wifi were appreciated over this 5 night stay. The pillow spray did exactly what it said on the bottle :-) Staff were very helpful with a few urgent needs, e.g. needing a garment to be steamed very soon after arrival at the hotel, organising a hair stylist.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted you had a fantastic 5 night stay with us and I agree the pillow spray does exactly that! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

"Perfect" isn't a word I throw around. Very few hotels would get this rating. But everything was perfect here in this charming, comfortable, well-located (in Soho) hotel. The only thing missing was a view (room 322), but if you're going to be outside most of the day, that hardly matters. Beautiful, clean room - housekeeping is excellent. The bed is incredible! Very quiet. I will return here without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your perfect review! I will pass your wonderful feedback onto housekeeping who will be delighted to hear your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,