1,629 results
All reviewsfirmdale hotelsrefuel barkit kempdean streethonesty bardeluxe junior suitefirmdale groupdrawing roomham yardluxury roomroom serviceafternoon teabeautiful roomconcierge staffmini barturn down serviceperfect hotel
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I am not one to write reviews but this hotel just does not disappoint, we love it. We have been to this particular hotel in the group three times, in our experience the service has always been superb. Our rooms have been a delight to stay in, beautifully clean and the attention to detail around the hotel is just wonderful. It is a real treat, nothing is too much bother for the staff . Our three daughters living in London either join us for an evening meal or a leisurely breakfast on Sunday morning and they too are always warmly welcomed.

Thank you to all the staff for delivering superb service in a world where often it is lacking. It sets you apart from a lot of other establishments.

Room Tip: They are all individual and all great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Alyson,

It was a pleasure to welcome you back to us as always. Thank you also for your lovely comments in relation to the team delivering superb service - they will be delighted to hear this. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Our visit was perfect.
The staff, service, high level of comfort and attention to detail was outstanding.
It was a very personal service, Gaia in reception was thoughtful and professional and took great care of us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your comments about Gaia and the personal service. I will ensure to pass the feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

....location, decor, food and service. The room was a decent size and lovely decor - each room is different. Best mini bar I have ever seen. Curve tv and very good wifi were appreciated over this 5 night stay. The pillow spray did exactly what it said on the bottle :-) Staff were very helpful with a few urgent needs, e.g. needing a garment to be steamed very soon after arrival at the hotel, organising a hair stylist.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted you had a fantastic 5 night stay with us and I agree the pillow spray does exactly that! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

"Perfect" isn't a word I throw around. Very few hotels would get this rating. But everything was perfect here in this charming, comfortable, well-located (in Soho) hotel. The only thing missing was a view (room 322), but if you're going to be outside most of the day, that hardly matters. Beautiful, clean room - housekeeping is excellent. The bed is incredible! Very quiet. I will return here without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jason P, Hotel Manager at The Soho Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your perfect review! I will pass your wonderful feedback onto housekeeping who will be delighted to hear your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed for 2 nights at the Soho hotel and was impressed by the service and decoration of the hotel.

It is well located and can walk around the area and find lots of nice restaurants and shops.

The breakfast is healthy and good!

Average age of the guest in house is 35 years old it is very young and cool place to stay.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning a weekend in London!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm delighted to read you were impressed by the service you received during your 2 night stay. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to us again soon.