Open today: 07:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Best coffee in the City!

Coffee and service outstanding, every single time I visit. Great atmosphere. Food and cakes... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2018
H0liday_Rep
Cephalonia, Greece
via mobile
Great coffee

Great coffee and supper helpful staff. Popped in here with my little one in the pushchair. The... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2018

from US$64.20
from US$20.10
from US$44.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The best coffee I had in London. These guys know what they are doing. The homemade cakes and sweets are great. Next time I would definitely go for a some wine from their interesting selection.

1  Thank Moh'd B
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Popped in here whilst in London to top up the caffeine levels. It is located not far from St Paul's Cathedral and whilst of the main drag it isn't that hard to find.
It is a small shop with some benches and stools in the window if you want to stay in.
There were four different coffees available, 2 espresso and 2 filter. I went for a Guatemalan filter which was excellent.
There are some sandwiches, pastries and cakes if you are hungry. I had a ham and cheese croissant which was very good. The cakes were very tempting but I resisted. May give them a try on my next visit.
If you like good coffee this place is well worth a visit.

1  Thank Johnathan M
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Small, busy with the best coffee I've ever had. Fantastic staff. My go to place for coffee. The pastries are great also.

1  Thank Kevin_US_NL
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We made a slight detour to try out the coffee in this well recommended place - it was well worth the extra steps and indeed merits a special trip when we are next in London.
The flat white coffee was absolutely top notch - they even had a choice of two beans which matched well the slightly differing tastes of my wife and me.
We will certainly be back!

1  Thank One_of_the_BOFs
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

It may be small, and crowded at times, but Alchemy continue to lead the field in this area for connoisseur coffee. If you like coffee, you owe yourself a visit.
And recently they have added a selection of craft beers and gourmet nibbles to the menu, making it even better!

1  Thank Andy B