“Great pub!”

Ranked #11,935 of 24,254 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$11 - US$21
Cuisines: British, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cuckfield is a converted 19th century coaching inn, with artwork and original features built around a huge roaring fire. With a huge range of craft beers and real cask ales, there's something for everyone. Pop in and find out more about our great food & drinks offers, and discover for yourself a local gem.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great pub with an excellent selection of craft beer on draught that's constantly changing. Food menu is generally excellent, except from the elusive 'burger night'!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my 91 year old Mum there on Easter Sunday and the looked after us spectacularly. They made us very welcome, gave our lovely dog water and biscuits, and nothing was too much trouble for them. Good food, lovely atmosphere and an all round pleasurable experience. Thank You!

General Manager A, Manager at The Cuckfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited again this weekend. Still a Nice, friendly pub. Staff are happy and friendly. Always has a relaxed and casual vibe which I like. Food was good. Tasty roast and not too expensive.
Haven’t been in the Summer yet but it has a huge garden and outside bar/BBQ. Looking forward to spending a sunny afternoon enjoying it in the next few months!

We hope to see you soon! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been coming to the pub for about 7 years and used to love it. Some of the staff seem friendly but others are rude and terrible at pouring pints to the point where I’ve stopped having larger there. It’s flat as anything.

I’ve spoken to many locals and they say they don’t go there any more because of the rude service they get. It tries to act like the ‘local pub’ but it’s not.

If you sort it out then I’ll increase my rating.

Hi Richard
Hope your well. We have had lots of positive feedback since I have taken over as general manager and our reviews and customers service experiences have improved and on the up on social media. Please give drop in or speak to me In person and I'll be happy to offer a pint of perioni on me and talk to you about review and how we can improve your next experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We drank in the pub on Saturday night, had such a good time we went back for Sunday lunch. Staff friendly and food was good. Just wish the weather was warmer!

General Manager A, Manager at The Cuckfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!