Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
fun afternoon out

We went here for an afternoon of fun at the start of the new year . we were not disappointed, two... read more

Reviewed 17 February 2016

from US$62.70
from US$43.10
from US$19.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

Ok firstly in my 30s I thought I may be to old to go to a roller disco. Hoe wrong was I! I had the most amazing night and so much fun.

The boots could all do with new light batteries other than that it was a really good night out everyone was friendly enough. The Marshalls kept us all pretty safe when we eventually fell over

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Came here on my Hen Do. We had so much fun. It is fast paced and you need to be brave and just go for it, Drinks a little on the expensive side but you forget about drinking when skating. Booked a booth which is recommended if you have people in your group who prefer not to skate. Flashing special skates for me were an added touch!

1  Thank kirkytpt
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place has everything right with it- the venue is always buzzing!
There are instructors at hand to help beginners and marshalls to lift you up when you fall.
I was totally useless on wheels but managed to enjoy myself nonetheless- well worth a visit!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

It starts off with a "what have I got myself in for" feeling as you find the hidden alley that has the roller disco but honestly it gets so much better! Visited with friends for a fun night out. Drinks are reasonably priced and the atmosphere is lively! A mix of people when we went from old and young to experiences to those who like myself stuck to the side! A variety of music my only comment would be that it did get really busy which might put some off! Worth a visit though!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went Roller Disco last night with a few friends and had a wicked time the place is brilliant and everyone is really friendly. There's 2 skate rings with 2 types of music mainly 80s there's a really nice smoking terrace and professional skaters and marshals to help those less talented skaters lol! There's even a burger van outside the venue if your feeling peckish or just a greasy burger to sober you up. You must go brilliant experience and I will definitely be returning again :)