“So Much Fun!”

Add it.
Roller Disco
Ranked #457 of 1,338 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Came here on my Hen Do. We had so much fun. It is fast paced and you need to be brave and just go for it, Drinks a little on the expensive side but you forget about drinking when skating. Booked a booth which is recommended if you have people in your group who prefer not to skate. Flashing special skates for me were an added touch!

1  Thank kirkytpt

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This place has everything right with it- the venue is always buzzing!
There are instructors at hand to help beginners and marshalls to lift you up when you fall.
I was totally useless on wheels but managed to enjoy myself nonetheless- well worth a visit!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

It starts off with a "what have I got myself in for" feeling as you find the hidden alley that has the roller disco but honestly it gets so much better! Visited with friends for a fun night out. Drinks are reasonably priced and the atmosphere is lively! A mix of people when we went from old and young to experiences to those who like myself stuck to the side! A variety of music my only comment would be that it did get really busy which might put some off! Worth a visit though!

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Went Roller Disco last night with a few friends and had a wicked time the place is brilliant and everyone is really friendly. There's 2 skate rings with 2 types of music mainly 80s there's a really nice smoking terrace and professional skaters and marshals to help those less talented skaters lol! There's even a burger van outside the venue if your feeling peckish or just a greasy burger to sober you up. You must go brilliant experience and I will definitely be returning again :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Loads of fun for a group night out. Focus is on the skating rather than drinking as it is hard work and its safer drinking soft drinks anyway! Staff were top notch, very friendly and helpful from the door man to the stewards on the rink to the team who helped me find my lost phone! We will definitely make a return trip. Fantastic night out!