“Great views, food, and service”
Review of Oblix

Oblix
Ranked #1,766 of 24,261 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$39 - US$126
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: Oblix is an urban kitchen & bar. The open plan kitchen offers a globally inspired seasonal menu of 'food you like to eat' focusing on dishes from the Josper oven, charcoal grill and rotisserie. The Oblix bar boasts a collection of critically acclaimed cocktails to accompany its relaxed social dining environment
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a great time here. The truffle flatbread starter was fantastic. We both had the beef tenderloin which was very good as well. Our server Robbie was wonderful, and even moved us to a window table for dessert.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,616)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To celebrate my 70th birthday had lunch at oblix East. At the Shard. The restaurant is on the 32nd floor. We were told to arrive 15 mins before booking for security purposes. We booked the last sitting for lunch. 2.30 we sat with a view awaiting our table. Staff were friendly and nice. I told them it was my birthday and I got a small candle on my sweet and the plate said happy birthday. We choose the set menu of 2courses for 28.00 plus 7.00 for a sweet. Plus 13% service charge. Nice experience with the views over the tower of London and the river. We were not rushed we stayed just over 2 hours. We liked the food. We both had crab starter and prawn and clam pasta both very tasty. Would have been nice to have been offered cheese or even black pepper. My pudding chocolate cake was so good. The drinks were expensive but it is the shard. We had cider at £8.50 small bottle. I did enjoy my visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second time back at the Oblix for dinner and even better than the last time. We had a bit more money to spend this time so we had three courses and sides; even so the bill was much cheaper than it could have been! I had lamb whereas my girlfriend had the steak, both were cooked perfectly and very tasty. We also had sides of potatoes and mac and cheese; the mac and cheese being probably the best I’ve ever had. As well as this the views are obviously amazing. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went to oblivion east. The staff were very helpful with us. We showed up around 10/15 minutes earlier, and we were shown to seating at the bar, and sat at our table a few minutes early. As it was for our anniversary, we asked if we could have one if the window seats we had just seen become free, and it was no problem for them. Staff were great. Other than that, it was very good, and the views were amazing. The atmosphere was great, and the entertainment they put on was very good, and gave it that extra special feeling to the atmosphere.
Only downside I would say is the meals were a little on the small side for the price you pay, but the view and atmosphere certainly make up for it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Compared with previous visits, everything about this brunch experience has been rationed down to the bare minimum. The buffet is less than half the size, the quality of the main courses is now pretty low, and the serving staff are clearly trained to save costs wherever possible. All in all, quite poor value for money. A real shame as we only have family occasions like this once a year, so for the money spent, we could have gone anywhere.