“1 on 1 with Mikael”

Photography Course London
Ranked #32 of 191 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography Course London offers a wide range of professional photography and Photoshop courses in Shoreditch, East Central London, E2 7PR. They run during evenings, the daytime and on Saturdays. We have small class sizes, affordable prices and experienced tutors and our Central London location is easy to get to. Our courses are aimed at beginners, intermediate and advanced levels.
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I had booked / rebooked (due to my changing availability) this 2 hour beginner session with Mikael, and the team at London Photogrpahy were incredibly helpful. Mikael was fantastic. They found our what I wanted to learn, he took me through at my pace. Everything was explained in a manner I could understand, he showed examples of what he was showing me. It was really, really helpful and I will be going back for more lessons after I practice what I was shown. Exceptional and well worth the cost.

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thanks so much for leaving this great review, Brien! We're really pleased to hear you had a great experience and got a lot out of your tuition. We hope to see you again soon!

All reviews
"lesson"
"company"
"skills"

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really enjoyed my day of Level 2 digital photography theory with Gary. We covered a plentiful amount of themes. I had gone hoping to expand my understanding and command of my new DSLR and happy to report that I definitely walked out of there with exactly that.

Gary was super helpful, answered all our questions (except the ones that he covers on other courses!), and laid out everything in a really clear and concise manner.

So a big thank you to Gary and to Photography Course London. Hope to see you again soon!

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Giancarlo, thanks very much for leaving us a lovely review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your course and learnt a lot! We hope to see you again very soon too :-)

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great courses, excellent teachers, nice staff, friendly environment. I highly recommend these courses to those who love photography and want to learn, enjoy an have fun!

PCL-shoreditch, General Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thanks so much for leaving us such a lovely review Cristina. We are really happy to hear that you are enjoying your courses :-) We will see you very soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I just finished the retouching course at PCL and was thoroughly impressed. The tutor and people that work there are super friendly, professional and made the whole experience great. I learned a lot and the tutor worked to our individual needs which was great. Thoroughly recommend!

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thanks for leaving us such a lovely review Katie! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend it to others :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Aperture priority ? Shutter speed priority ? ISO ? No, I never understood it either.
So, in an attempt to get to grips with all this technical stuff I signed up for the Digital Photography Level 1 course.
A good choice it was too. Informative but also informal and laid back. At no point do you feel you are getting buried by the stream of facts while the tutor starts to talk in Venusian. They well understand how much one can take in over the course of a day and there is plenty of time to go outside and get some practise in.
No-one should leave this course with their head spinning, as they sadly re-set their camera to Auto mode. On the contrary, you will be eager to go and try out your new knowledge at the first opportunity.
Me ? I'm really looking forward to Level 2.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Robert, we really enjoyed reading it! Very happy to hear how helpful you found the course and look forward to seeing you for Level 2! :-)