Review Highlights
One 2 one lessons

I really enjoyed my one 2 one sessions with Mikael Eliasson. I had very little knowledge of... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Wander33393918117
via mobile
One on one session

A great 2 hour one on one session, aimed at my level (beginner). We went through some basics & very... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018

from US$44.90
from US$51.30
from US$43.90
More Info
All reviews digital photography learn how hackney road tutor beginners dslr teaching techniques session pcl iso photoshoot knowledge classroom backgrounds foundation lesson
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really enjoyed my day of Level 2 digital photography theory with Gary. We covered a plentiful amount of themes. I had gone hoping to expand my understanding and command of my new DSLR and happy to report that I definitely walked out of there with exactly that.

Gary was super helpful, answered all our questions (except the ones that he covers on other courses!), and laid out everything in a really clear and concise manner.

So a big thank you to Gary and to Photography Course London. Hope to see you again soon!

Date of experience: February 2018
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Hi Giancarlo, thanks very much for leaving us a lovely review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your course and learnt a lot! We hope to see you again very soon too :-)

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great courses, excellent teachers, nice staff, friendly environment. I highly recommend these courses to those who love photography and want to learn, enjoy an have fun!

Date of experience: February 2018
PCL-shoreditch, General Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thanks so much for leaving us such a lovely review Cristina. We are really happy to hear that you are enjoying your courses :-) We will see you very soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I just finished the retouching course at PCL and was thoroughly impressed. The tutor and people that work there are super friendly, professional and made the whole experience great. I learned a lot and the tutor worked to our individual needs which was great. Thoroughly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018
PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thanks for leaving us such a lovely review Katie! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend it to others :-)

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Aperture priority ? Shutter speed priority ? ISO ? No, I never understood it either.
So, in an attempt to get to grips with all this technical stuff I signed up for the Digital Photography Level 1 course.
A good choice it was too. Informative but also informal and laid back. At no point do you feel you are getting buried by the stream of facts while the tutor starts to talk in Venusian. They well understand how much one can take in over the course of a day and there is plenty of time to go outside and get some practise in.
No-one should leave this course with their head spinning, as they sadly re-set their camera to Auto mode. On the contrary, you will be eager to go and try out your new knowledge at the first opportunity.
Me ? I'm really looking forward to Level 2.

Date of experience: January 2018

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Robert, we really enjoyed reading it! Very happy to hear how helpful you found the course and look forward to seeing you for Level 2! :-)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Great first course. Taught me all the basics that I’ve been using ever since. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018

Thanks for your great review Lawrence! We are really happy to hear that you found your course helpful and have been able to use your skills since :-D