“Retouching Course at Photography Course London”

Photography Course London
Ranked #31 of 186 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography Course London offers a wide range of professional photography and Photoshop courses in Shoreditch, East Central London, E2 7PR. They run during evenings, the daytime and on Saturdays. We have small class sizes, affordable prices and experienced tutors and our Central London location is easy to get to. Our courses are aimed at beginners, intermediate and advanced levels.
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I just finished the retouching course at PCL and was thoroughly impressed. The tutor and people that work there are super friendly, professional and made the whole experience great. I learned a lot and the tutor worked to our individual needs which was great. Thoroughly recommend!

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thanks for leaving us such a lovely review Katie! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend it to others :-)

All reviews
"knowledge"
"company"
"skills"

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Aperture priority ? Shutter speed priority ? ISO ? No, I never understood it either.
So, in an attempt to get to grips with all this technical stuff I signed up for the Digital Photography Level 1 course.
A good choice it was too. Informative but also informal and laid back. At no point do you feel you are getting buried by the stream of facts while the tutor starts to talk in Venusian. They well understand how much one can take in over the course of a day and there is plenty of time to go outside and get some practise in.
No-one should leave this course with their head spinning, as they sadly re-set their camera to Auto mode. On the contrary, you will be eager to go and try out your new knowledge at the first opportunity.
Me ? I'm really looking forward to Level 2.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Robert, we really enjoyed reading it! Very happy to hear how helpful you found the course and look forward to seeing you for Level 2! :-)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Great first course. Taught me all the basics that I’ve been using ever since. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend.

Thanks for your great review Lawrence! We are really happy to hear that you found your course helpful and have been able to use your skills since :-D

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I had a one to one tuition with Mikael Eliasson about motion photography. Mikael was very professional, clear and precised in his comments and recommendations.
The great think about Mikael, is that he focused on my work and shown me how to improve it.
Today, I feel more confortable and confident with my photo skills and I look forward to show to Mikael the result of my next photography session.
I definitely recommend Photography Course London.

Thanks so much for your lovely review, we are really happy to hear that you feel more confident with your skills and would recommend us to others! :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I did the course in digital photography for beginners with photographer tutor Liane Harris, and was super useful! She is a great tutor, explains everything easily and takes the time to do so. The environment is just amazing, relax and very caring! Totally recommended and I will come back, for sure!

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review Domenica. We are very happy to hear that you found the course useful! We will pass your comments on to Liane, who I am sure will be very happy to read them. Hope to see you again soon :-)