“Great Course!”

Photography Course London
Ranked #32 of 191 Classes & Workshops in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photography Course London offers a wide range of professional photography and Photoshop courses in Shoreditch, East Central London, E2 7PR. They run during evenings, the daytime and on Saturdays. We have small class sizes, affordable prices and experienced tutors and our Central London location is easy to get to. Our courses are aimed at beginners, intermediate and advanced levels.
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I did the course in digital photography for beginners with photographer tutor Liane Harris, and was super useful! She is a great tutor, explains everything easily and takes the time to do so. The environment is just amazing, relax and very caring! Totally recommended and I will come back, for sure!

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review Domenica. We are very happy to hear that you found the course useful! We will pass your comments on to Liane, who I am sure will be very happy to read them. Hope to see you again soon :-)

All reviews
"lesson"
"company"
"skills"

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I've dabbled in photography in the past but never really got to learn how to use the different settings on my camera. So I signed up for the foundation in digital photography as I'm off on holiday in a few weeks and wanted to move past "point & shoot" and wanted to get more creative.

Location was great and all members of the team very welcoming and helpful.

I was one of two participants and it was fantastic as I felt more like a proper one on one session. The theory was broken down and we worked through all the settings forming a routine before heading out to take photos nearby.

I would highly recommend and will definitely be see signing up for level 2 when a suitable date comes up again.

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your course and would recommend it Mitesh. Thanks for leaving such a lovely review! Hopefully see you on the Level 2 soon :-)

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I completed the Photoshop for Graphic Design and the Retouching for Fashion and Beauty course with tutor Mikael Eliasson. Both were brilliant. I work for a magazine so I am very familiar with Photoshop but I’ve picked up bad habits over the years so I found the courses most useful for learning how to work as efficiently as possible.

We covered a wide range of tools and topics but at no point did it feel overwhelming. Mikael included lots of tips and tricks along the way to show us how to make the most of what Photoshop has to offer, including the most useful keyboard shortcuts and outlining the main difference between older and newer versions (there were many new features I wasn’t aware of so I now feel I can take advantage of a lot more of what Photoshop can offer).

The studio was a really nice environment to work in. I thought the structure of the day was really well thought out (just the right number of breaks, not too long in order to pack in as much as possible) and I was really impressed by how organised the company was – every possible question had been thought of and answered either on the website before booking or in the information email sent over ahead of the course.

The size of both classes were small (just 2 of us for the Photoshop for Graphic Design!) which was brilliant as it allowed everyone to ask questions without it being too disruptive. Mikael was very calm and patient and did a fantastic job of catering for different professional backgrounds/abilities.

I would absolutely recommend these courses and I hope to do more myself in the future.

Thanks so much for your lovely review Carolyn :-) It is really nice to read that you enjoyed your courses and found them so helpful. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I took the Beginners Guide - Level 2 course with photograher Joel Ford. The course was extremely helpful and useful! Joel was a nice, professional and patient teacher and he gave us a lot of hints and suggestions for getting the best out of our camera. I enjoyed the assignements and exercises, my classmates were friendly and interesting as well. I'd defintely recommend Joel and his class to other same-level amateur photographers.

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Great to hear that you found your course useful and enjoyed it Alessandra :-) Thanks so much for leaving such a lovely review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I completed level 1 a year ago and just completed level 2. Great course, each 1 day long. Loads of information caked into one day and both are really well pitched. Level 1 is great for beginners and level 2 fantastic to further your understanding.

The staff are very friendly, very knowledgeable. It's a relaxed and open atmosphere, no question is considered stupid and the insights they provide into the technical workings of your camera and also the art of photography are great.

Can't recommend it enough.

PCL-shoreditch, Front Office Manager at Photography Course London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review Mark! Really happy to hear that you enjoyed your courses with us :-)