“Delicious and great value ”
Review of Chao Kitchen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chao Kitchen
Ranked #7,715 of 24,404 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I come here all the time, the food is fresh and absolutely delicious. The Hue is particularly amazing.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Had their pho for lunch - one of the best I've ever had! Prompt and courteous service, excellent value for money. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

The lunchtime queue out the door is a clear sign of how great this lunchtime spot is, and it's well worth the wait!
Fresh ingredients and dishes full of flavour, plus the customer service is second to none. I had the spicy Hue, which was delicious, the broth was perfect & will 100% be coming back. They also do office deliveries which is a plus!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

People will eat anything if it's under a fiver, and this place is a prime example. First time I went, I got the pho. At about £5, it was OK. Not the most flavourful stuff, but I have definitely had worse in London. The experience of eating it was kind of ruined by the fact that it's served in a paper cup with a small plastic spoon. This is not an enjoyable way to eat pho - you have to drink from the cup to be able to drink all the broth, and the broth was splashing everywhere as I was eating the noodles thanks to the lack of a bowl.

The most offensive thing I ate from here was a chicken banh mi. The chicken was slimy, tough, chewy and just generally revolting. The baguette was soft and was soaked by the pate and by the vinegar from the ridiculous amount of pickled carrot shoved in there. This was one of the worst banh mi I've tried, and I've had some very bad ones here and in Vietnam,

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food was simple and tasty. The price was low. What more can you ask for?

I had a chicken noodle soup for £3.50. It was filling and very tasty. I'm a regular here for lunches now.