“Great ramen”

Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Bone Daddies Rock n Roll Ramen Bar, Soho London. Headed up by ex-Zuma and ex-Nobu head chef Ross Shonhan.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited for dinner on a Tuesday evening, busy but quickly seated and served. Waiter recommended the chilli ramen which I went for - was not disappointed, absolutely delicious! Have visited various ramen places in London and this is by far my favourite. Also one of the cheapest. Would highly recommend and would return.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place in Soho has a nice look, even though it could be a little bit more organized. The service was good and fast. The Cashu Pork Bun is amazing, but a little bit too small, I think there should be 2 buns. The Pork dish was great, and so was the ramen. The price was amazing for three people, very recommended.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the bar yesterday evening, there was a 20 minute wait for a table but it was entirely worth it. I got a glass of house white, aubergine dumplings and the mushroom ramen, where he got a pint of asahi beer, the Korean chicken wings and the pork belly ramen. Both of us really enjoyed the meal and the intimate setting meant we ended up socialising with others on our table as well, it made for a really unique experience and we would come again with friends! The only reason the restaurant is not 5 star is that our waiter was slightly cold and matter of fact which contrasted with the social, happy atmosphere. However other than that, brilliant food and restaurant!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to this place and we will definitely be back. We ordered Ramen and a salmon Poke. Both meals were very tasty with the right balance of spice.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have been searching for the best tonkotsu and trying different ramen shop advertising themselves as "the ramen shop". This is only average. The broth was thicker than others, has a rich pork taste but I can taste a strange gingery flavour which is not tonkotsu. So from that first taste it discouraged me from visiting again. But if I do since my boyfriend likes curry ramen from another place, we might try the curry ramen and other menu items. However if it deemed itself a ramen bar with emphasis on tonkotsu ramen then it has to be good.
On to the good stuff. service was very good since there are only 6 customers on a Monday lunchtime. Very attentive and efficient. Casual atmosphere which is a step towards the ramen bar culture. Traditionally it should be only a standing bar counter.