“Won’t cruise with anyone else”

Royal Carribean Cuisine
Ranked #17,375 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have only Cruised with Royal Caribbean, but they are so user-friendly and their customer service is fantastic that I have no reason to cruise with anyone else. From start to finish I have enjoyed all of my experiences with this cruise line. Great dining options, great prices, the staff is so friendly and helpful. They always make our vacation special, low stress, and fun for every one

1  Thank Jessica S

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This was a cruise around the Greek islands which was amazing but what was also amazing was the ship Brilliance of the seas the food was 5 the room was very nice but most of all the crew were fantastic they catered for everything you asked for nothing was to much trouble if you want to see a lot of places then do the cruise and Royal Caribbean I can highly recommend fantastic

1  Thank mark k
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Not for families with young babies/toddlers!!

After an amazing sailing around the Caribbean on the Oasis of the sea for our honeymoon my wife and I were excited to take our 15 month old daughter on a med cruise this year. Our disappointment began pretty much straight away, not long after getting on to the ship we got ourselves ready for some fun around the pool (my daughter loves a swimming pool)....... unfortunately that wasn't to be, after only 2mins of being in the pool with my daughter we were asked to leave by one of the attendants. The reason we were asked to leave was because my daughter wasn't toilet trained, I explained she had on all the appropriate baby swim wear to completely avoid any accidents whilst we were in but nope we had to get out!!! The description of the ship on the royal Caribbeans website had no mention of this rule in fact it was the complete opposite, I quote....

'There are some great family-friendly pools onboard Rhapsody of the Seas®, so everyone can hang out and have fun together. As well as exciting activity zones for kids, there’s whirlpools and leisurely loungers for the grown ups—perfect for all ages!'

and

'There are lots of pools to enjoy on board Rhapsody of the sea, whether you want to dip your toes in or go for the splash-perfect for a family holiday in the sun!'

My daughter wasn't even aloud to paddle in the 3inch of water that surrounded the pool.

It is worth mentioning that the staff are very friendly and food was nice, this is the only reason I haven't given a 1 star review!
Extremely disappointed with Royal Caribbeans response to my complaint (basically saying tuff luck) and should we decide to go on a cruise again it certainly won't be with Royal Caribbean.

4  Thank ChristopherW1606
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great 7 day Cruise ! Could hardly fault anything - outstanding service all round - great food - especially dinner time. Plenty of shows and activities for all to enjoy!

1  Thank Gawie M
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I would recommend the Mediterranean cruise on the freedom of the seas to anyone. It went beyond my expectations and my family enjoyed the entire experience. From great food to wonderful excursions to on board entertainment. The balcony rooms were amazing and the service from room stewards and the waiters went above and beyond. They made our family vacation one we will never forget.

1  Thank larry g