“Caribbean Islands”

Royal Carribean Cuisine
Ranked #17,354 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Royal Caribbean cruise ship is nice. The beds are comfortable and the majority of the staff are pleasing. However, they up charge for everything!! You believe you are purchasing an all inclusive vacation but bring a lot of extra cash!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

First let me say that the staff were professional and courteous.
You should figure the cost of the specialty dining package in your expenses. The Q'Sine, a 'tapas' style restaurant was very good and a lot of fun. The Lawn Grill was excellent. It was the best steak on the Silouhette. The service and ambience were amazing. Murano is a french style cuisine with table-side plating. We had the Château Briand for two, and it was delicious. The only bad meal that I had was in the Tuscan Grill.
I had ordered 'The Steak', only to find out that in order to get a decent steak I would have to pay another fifteen dollars (approx.) when the"Standard Celebrity Fine Dining Steak" was served, I thought it was a steak soup in grease. I mean really, Celebrity? If I did not have a show to make, I would have sent it back and asked for a refund or credit.

Next, concerning "A cafeteria by any other name is still a cafeteria", was a hit or miss. One particularly annoying incident was my 3 day attempt to get a scrambled egg. The first day the eggs were watery and cold. I mention this to the chef with the understanding that 'if you don't know it is broke, you cannot fix it.' Day two was déjà vu. I spoke with a floor general with the same lip service. On day three I came to the obvious conclusion. If in three tries you cannot make an egg, or manage others making eggs try another career.
The same went for the oatmeal in the caféteria. Watery.
Summary:
Do not expect to get the quality dining that Celebrity was known for prior to acquisition by Royal Caribbean without paying significantly more to have a good dining experience.

1  Thank TheWeen63
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Forget any major chains, this place must be the best for their curried goat. Fish and pasties are excellent too and the owner so welcoming

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This is my first time taking cruise with Royal Carribean during the Christmas season! There are many facilities for different age group from toddlers and teens. The room is very clean and comfortable, really a good time of rest and relax! I am very impressed by the friendly service provided by the different crew members! They are always looking out how to meet the needs of my family when I am traveling with my niece. The dinning waiters at sound of music Qinghua and Hilaro paid attention to the needs of the baby with fruits and porridge. They also everyday recommended what is best on the menu. If you are having dinner, do make your prior reservation at the My Time Dining. The only lousy thing is the buffet at deck 11 has a lot of people eating at the same time therefore hard to find a seat especially for big family. I also enjoyed the everyday performance so do catch it! Do try to arrive 15 min earlier to grab good seats. I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Go there at least once a month, I have a few Caribbean cuisines near me but this eclipses them all, does superb Curried Goat with rice and peas. Always lovely.