Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$63.95
from US$88.80
from US$41.20
16,429 results
All reviews glass of champagne viewing platform green screen london eye london bridge station views are amazing sunny day time slot birthday treat borough market photos tickets telescope queue cloudy loo clouds
Reviewed 6 April 2018

As long as you go when the weather is fairly clear, you should always enjoy the views. Sometimes, it's better to visit on a cloudy day, as the views are even better. However, since my last visit, there is a lot less room for people, as they've tried to cram bars and sales gimmicks into both floors (although there is precious little seating if you want to enjoy a drink!). And now the price is more than £30 per person just to get up there, I think they are milking it a bit.....

1  Thank Julian S
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I bought this as an experience for my boyfriend for his birthday back in February. Booking was very easy, all done online and we got our first choice of date and time. We were so lucky with the best sunny day of the year so far for our trip! The experience is very well organised with lots of info from friendly staff on the way up. The views are breathtaking and the experience of being so high up is just so unique. Highly recommended! We loved it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

No chairs, no places to sit. Very cold on the open viewing level, very crowded on lower level.
No information on sights.

Overpriced money pumping machine

4  Thank GlebVK
Reviewed 5 April 2018

From the viewing deck on the top of the Shard building you will experience an excellent 360 degree view of the entire city of London. The viewing, of course, depends on the weather and we had a good day when we visited. There were other says during our week in London that would not provided a good experience.

There is food, including champagne, available for purchase on the viewing deck as well as a 3D Slide experience that people seemed to be enjoying. We skipped that attraction because waiting time was too long.

THe entrance price is quite high (about 25LB I believe) , but it was included in our London Pass, so we took thew time to visit. Otherwise for a family of 4, it would cost about $100 simply to get a good view of the city. I am sure it would also be a great place to view the city at night.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank noraden
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My partner had bought me a trip up the shard with a glass of champagne at the top for my birthday and all I can say is WOW! What a view over the city in the night time. Only regret was Wish we’d also visited in day light which was an extra £10 but time ran out.
Well worth a visit.