All reviews brompton road fantastic location specially manager daily cleaning queens gate washing machine free wifi harrods property tube reception bedroom amenities
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Sara and her team, including the cleaning staff, are absolutely lovely - they really go out of the their way to make people feel welcome and it feels like a home from home! As many others have said the location is pretty special too. They tend to be overbooked so early applications are a good idea. It's the most welcoming and impressive serviced apartment I've been in.

Room Tip: Friendliest staff
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Sara the Manager and her staff are the most welcoming professionals we have met in the Hotel Business. My wife and kids (Plus my son's friend) stayed in two room for two weeks recently in June/July and they were treated more like Family at the Claverley Court. This is the 3rd time we stay there. And I guess we are always at home. Few yards away from Harrods and all the restaurants of Knightsbridge, one cannot ask for more. Location, clean, deluxe, safety and all in one place.

Room Tip: All rooms are deluxe spacious and have all you need.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have stayed at the Claverly when it was a B&B many many times. It is a perfect location steps away from Brompton Road, Harrods and so many wonderful restaurants and historical locations. Very safe, typical London Upscale accomidations.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

The apatement is very clean, excellent location and the staff very helpfull and kind. My small daughter was with us and she was happy the staff was very nice to her and talking to her. If I come again to London I will stay at the same place

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great stay at Claverley Court knightsbridge. Although a bad situation happened with Agoda.com for changing our reservation, Sara at the reception managed it and truly enjoyed the stay their with positive vibes by her and rest of the staff. If you would like to visit contact sara@claverley-court.co.uk and you’ll get the best service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends