All reviews balham station travel lodge northern line breakfast box great location train noise high street room was clean what it says on the tin asked for a quiet room night's sleep budget hotel good nights sleep stayed here for one night reception staff short stay easy access
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

This is a basic hotel but the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff however deserve an extra mention, especially Mo who was particularly helpful when I had a small issue with my room. They really do go above and beyond and are the reason I will return in the future.

Although it’s a little way out of the centre of London the transport links are excellent and Balham itself has a lovely selection of places to eat.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Very convenient for tube and train stations. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable and I had a very good night's sleep. Good shower. No restaurant on site but restaurants and takeaways very close by.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2018

This hotel is literally right next door to the tube station so perfect if you arrive and don't know the area! The room was standard and had everything you could want. The bed was comfortable and despite being so close to the tube and train network was surprisingly quiet. I arrived early and they let me store my stuff in the room behind reception until I could check in.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2018

This Travelodge was nice and quiet inside. My room was very clean and my bed was comfortable.I was aware when I made the booking that there wasn't a restaurant in this hotel and I was fine with that, however I really missed not having the option of the Travelodge breakfast. Because of this, I think that it should be significantly cheaper than the other Travelodges that offer the cooked breakfast.It is located right next to Balham tube station. It's a vibrant and nice area in SW London and perfect for tube connections as it has the Northern Line, overground trains to Victoria and London Bridge. The downside of this is that some of the rooms back onto the rail tracks so you can hear the trains but fortunately they don't run all through the night!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Affordable and clean, staff are always on call if you need them. I have stayed at Travelodge before and while their prices are affordable and the location is convenient for foot travelers it's a good place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple