Zenith Hostel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in London
See available hotels
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I came here for my 21st birthday. We were planning on coming back here after a night out in London, but that didn't work out.

When we got there, the guy working in the bar said that there was a fire last week, so we couldn't stay there.

Like, excuse me? You didn't even bother phoning/emailing us when it happened so that we could have cancelled and booked somewhere else. Disgraceful.

Since it was around 8pm when we got there, there wasn't much option to find somewhere else, so we ended up staying at a hotel costing £80. Which the hostel didn't help us find, or compensate towards.

Ruined my birthday.

Also the location is grotty. So many awful men lurking around.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank sickkgirl
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I like the environment,quiet and cool..
I was surprise reading all sort of things about this hostel,people want luxury for any penny they spent,for the time being i was there,nothing like smoking and all sort of gang stuff ..
I like seating in the bar,listen to music or watch movies with some of the hostel guest.
It been good anyway..

Room Tip: 2 bed and 4 bed is cool and quiet..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2013

At the end of the day you get what you pay for, this place is casual, cheap, and cheerful. I had a great time staying here, and don't really understand what everyone has against the place. For the price, I was very happy with everything there, warm showers, comfy bed, free breakfast! YES it's not the best quality, but if you want fine dining go to a hotel, if you want a cheap night's stay then this is the place!

Room Tip: It costs more for a room with less people in it, depends on how comfortable you are sharing with large groups.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Isaac R
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place is TERRIBLE. It is used for homeless and peoples who get out of prison. It is not expensive but there is reasons for this. I don't like the safeness of the house and it was very dirty, and noisy in the night. If you are liking danger, loud sounds at night and bad hygiene then it may be okay for you. For me, I would like to sleep on the street more.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stefania B
Reviewed 2 August 2013

This place is a dirty, smelly hell hole. It is unsafe and used as a drug den and homeless shelter. No soap at the sinks, no toilet paper, disgusting shower, toilets and rooms. The council had shut them down in May due to the building being unsafe and breach of fire regulations. Yet the owner (African guy) continued operating.

I have written to Islington council and they have guaranteed me something will be done.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo