US$314
  • Pool
US$316
US$268
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$145
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$350
US$313
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$274
  • Fitness centre
US$235
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$192
US$237
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$291
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$366/night.

US$132
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,364 results
All reviewshoi polloitrendy hotelpencil sharpenerlobby barliverpool street stationbrick lanebars and restaurantsdeluxe roomhigh streetbusiness tripcomfy bedhipsternightlifebathrobesshampoominibardoorman
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Great cocktails, friendly staff and fun atmosphere. Must say its not the cheapest place for a drink in Shoreditch but it is definitely worth a visit. Try whisky sour!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Olivia I, General Manager at Ace Hotel London Shoreditch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Whisky sours are one of my favourites too!

Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ace Hotel has a cool, yet laid back; young, yet sophisticated atmosphere, it really captures the essence of Shoreditch these days. Great vibe both during the day and night, really enjoyed my last visit from entering through the door (thanks Niko for the warm welcome and tip top service!) to the last drinks in the middle of the night overlooking the city. Special thanks also to Zane for providing excellent service and taking care of my friends and I at the Gallery Bar! Needless to say, once again I had a great time - thanks Ace!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for such an amazing review and especially for your shout outs to both Zane and Niko, they will be so pleased they impressed.

I very much hope to welcome you back to Ace and would love if next time you stay you would reach out to either myself or my Front Office Manager, Helen, helen.sayer@acehotel.com as we would love to offer our best ACERS rate and a complimentary upgrade subject to availability to thank you once again.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I live in Shoreditch so this was very much a 'staycation' for me to celebrate a friends birthday, it's always a treat having someone else make your bed! Even making the booking was a laugh with Rosa, she booked us 2 rooms that interconnected so my friends and I could all hang out together while getting ready. There was even a bottle of Prosecco in the room which she said Maria had arranged for us! Thank you Maria!
We chatted with Diego on arrival, he had great tips about Shoreditch but actually recommended that we fully embraced all that Ace has to offer so we did! Having drinks in The Lobby, I loved the artwork as much as I loved the espresso Martinis! Then down to Miranda where Roy Davis was playing! Such cool vibes!
And finally Dominic in the Lobby raved so much about Hoi Polloi so that's where we nursed our hangovers in the morning!
I won't be staying over all that often being so local but I will definitely be going back to my new neighbourhood favourite for dinner, drinks and dancing!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your fab review Hells!

We love meeting out neighbors and hope to see you again soon even if not for a sleepover. Thank you also for your shout outs, I am over the moon that so many members of our Ace family impressed you.

I very much hope to welcome you back to us soon and would love if you would contact either myself or my Front Office Manager, Helen, helen.sayer@acehotel.com, directly, if you do stay over again as we would love to offer our best ACERS rate and a complimentary upgrade, subject to availability to ensure another fab stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We got married at the Ace Hotel last year and since then Ace has a very special place on our hearts. The place is awesome with stunning views, delicious food and the most friendly service we ever experienced. From the moment we step into the hotel we were presented with the most transparent, rumble and efficient service from all staff members. From the sales team who made ou decision to get married there very easy, to the reception team who assisted my father ,who got ill in the morning of the wedding, and the amazing team on the rooftop who looked after our guests so well and served delicious food and cocktails. They were extremely helpful on our big day. Through out this incredible journey there was one person who made it all possible. Our wedding planner and now a friend for life : Grazi! From the very first meeting we had with Grazi, she was super professional and friendly and we felt incredibly reassured that we were in capable experienced hands. In the run up to the day, we were really impressed with her can-do attitude and exceptional service. On the day, she made sure every little detail was absolutely perfect, everything ran smoothly and I was able to relax as I knew she had taken care of everything. Since then we can stop thinking about the day and we have been definitely recommending Ace to all our friends .
We then received a wonderful surprise couple of weeks ago : a gorgeous gift from Ace! An invitation to stay at the hotel complimentary on our first Anniversary. Wow! What a thoughtful gesture!
We can’t thank enough Grazi and the Ace family for making our wedding so magical and we can’t wait to go back and celebrate and remember our special day with you all again! Love to all! L&S

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Olivia I, General Manager at Ace Hotel London Shoreditch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Wow, Laura, thank you so much for such an amazing review. I am honoured you chose to have your wedding here at Ace and I cannot tell you how fab it is to hear that it was the team, and continues to be the team that sway your vote.

Grazi in particular will be over the moon too that she made your special days so smooth and that bit more special.

I very much look forward to welcome you back for your night on us, please do feel free to reach out either to myself or Grazi directly so we can ensure another great stay with us.

Speak soon,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My first Ace experience was amazing! Huge room that felt more like I was staying in a very cool Shoreditch apartment than a hotel, super quiet despite being on a busy main road. Staff were incredible, super friendly and welcoming. Louise from the sales team made the whole booking experience super easy an even organised a room upgrade for me. I can't wait to come back! :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hey there Pab,

Thank you so much for such a fab review and for your amazing comments on the team, especially Louise, she will be so pleased she impressed.

We love when business and fun mix and I very much hope to welcome you back for more of both.
Next time you're planning a visit I would love if you would contact either myself or Louise all over again, directly so we may offer not only our best ACERS rate but also a complimentary upgrade, subject to availability, to once again thank you.

I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to welcoming you back to Ace,