US$237
US$173
US$314
US$267
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$316
US$268
US$1,400
US$312
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$274
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$179
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$150
US$134
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$291
Montague Hotel
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

US$196
US$159
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$200
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

All reviewscrystal palacehome away from homeheated blanketslike coming hometop floorother guestsplace to staycomfortable bedhostsbedroom
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Me and 3 university friends stayed at Fox Hill for a special reunion as we lived at 24 Fox Hill for 2 years over 35 years ago! We had a wonderful and nostalgic stay and Sue and Tim were amazing hosts - so kind and welcoming - it really was like being at home. Nothing was too much trouble - 2 bottles of champagne were waiting for us when we arrived (a lovely surprise) and Tim kindly drove us up to Crystal Palace for dinner as it was showery and Fox hill is steep! Breakfast in the cosy family kitchen was lovely and Tim cooked a cracking egg and bacon, The rooms were large and beautifully decorated (Sue's quilts were so beautiful) with lots of very nice touches.
We would thoroughly recommend Sue and Tim's BnB.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017

It’s the second time I have stayed at The Foxhill Bed &Breakfast and it’s excellent, literally a home away from home. Sue and Tim are brilliant hosts and I absolutely love their tranquille and brilliantly decorated bedrooms. I haven’t slept so well in a long time. I can only recommend this lovely B&B in Crystal Palace!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia E
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Cannot fault the hospitality of the hosts. Proper people and really interesting to talk to. You do just feel like you're in their home with them. Charming rooms and the whole house is full of wonderful and interesting books, art, keepsakes and curios. I could have lost a few hours just looking at these.
Truly the only place to stay in this area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theberber
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I stayed in Fox Hill for 17 nights. I chose this location as it is near Sydenham. Crystal Palace has a direct train to London Victoria so it is very convenient. This B&B sits on top of a hill so it was a nice healthy walk everyday for me.

The room I stayed in was on the top floor, and it shares a bathroom with a neighbour. The room has a most amazing feature which is heated blankets. On cold nights, it warmed my toes marvellously. The quilts are beautiful, and a cleaner comes once a week to tidy up.

All around the house are various art pieces which is a delight to look at. This B&B is more of a home than a hotel, the 2 dogs and 2 cats can roam around freely and are very friendly. This makes for a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. As I was there for a while, I was enveloped and made part of the family. I was able to do laundry for free as many times as I needed.

Breakfast is in the kitchen at a round dining table and I had a daily ritual of cereal, 2 boiled eggs, toast, juice and tea everyday. Tim makes wonderful eggs. I had the pleasure of sitting with the other guests that were at the B&B and sharing stories.

I could write a huge essay about the two hosts, Tim and Sue. They have amazing stories and lives and are very kind. They have busy lives which involves a lot of volunteering and helping others but will definitely take time out to cater to your needs. One day when it was snowing, they drove me to where I needed to go even when they had their own errands. They also shared their dinner with me twice weekly which was touching, and the food made by Sue was wonderful and really enjoyable to eat.

I learned a lot from them and it truly felt like a home away from home in a time when I felt quite alone.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Faye K
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This marvellous weekend at Fox hill B&B was in part due to the convivial and caring personalities of our hosts . We were there to attend the baptism of our grandchild with his 92 year old French great grandmother from central France and my French husband's sister from Normandy. We were dubious remembering some B& B's we had stayed in in the UK. We had travelled up from the Auvergne and we all were very travel weary on arrival. What a joy to be shown our en suites on the top floor passing by paintings and wallhangings and to be greeted with quilt covered beds with heated blankets already swicthed on! Host and hostess par excellence and 1st class breakfasts served in the bright and tasteful kitchen and enlivening conversation .

Room Tip: We had a double room(king sized bed) and two singles in the other room, shared bathroom for the two rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family