Every time I come to London, I stay here. The position is excellent, near the center without being too overwhelming and the staff really is friendly and ready to help. There's no elevator, so, if you don't like stairs, this might not be the choice for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barmy Badger (or "The Badger") is a small, friendly Backpackers hostel in Earls Court. The Badger is unique in that we are the only hostel in London that has dogs who come into work with the hostel owners! We have NO HIDDEN COSTS. Included in the price of your stay are the following: 120 megabyte WiFi in all rooms, communal areas and the garden Breakfast (cornflakes, muesli, toast, a selection of spreads & a selection of fruit Use of personal locker which has a laptop safe inside (bring your own padlock) Use of the fully equipped kitchen Use of the bbq and help yourself to our herbs and fruit grown in the garden Luggage storage on the day of arrival and departure if needed Tea and coffee all day Plenty of power sockets, including USB chargers Taxi bookings London Maps Boardgames Cable TV Book exchange Travel advice Boarding pass print out (one per person) Towels, adaptors and hairdryers are available to use with a fully refundable cash deposit. Optional extras for a small fee - laundry, long term bag storage and padlocks for sale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Barmy Badger Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barmy Badger Backpackers Hotel London
- Barmy Badger Backpackers London