US$270
US$192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ibis London Excel Docklands(London)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$342
US$346
US$313
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$240
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$178
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$176
US$162
US$290
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$377/night.

US$203
US$180
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

All reviewsearls court stationbunk bedsfree breakfast is a greathostel is conveniently locatedfree tea and coffeeensuite bathroomstayed here for a weekno elevatorcommunal areasgreat bathroomlocation is excellentwi fidormcerealsinkheathrowcharger
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly, good wifi, clean, good location, room had like eight electrical outlets, quiet, very nice free breakfast (Nutella! bananas, tangerines, cerials, bread/butter), kitchen, TV room, grocery stores nearby

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Barmy Badger B, Manager at Barmy Badger Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you found the Badger to be a great hostel and liked our good wifi, cleanliness, location, loads of electrical outlets, the free breakfast and our friendly atmosphere! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Being just a couple minutes walk from a Zone 1 tube station I thought this hostel would be noisy, but it was so peaceful and quiet! We booked room 9 which has bunk beds, a balcony, and an in-room sink. The restrooms were up a flight of stairs, but they were the cleanest and biggest restrooms I've ever found at a hostel. The staff were super friendly, and there was even a friendly dog there the morning we checked out. The location is great as Earl's Court is in Zone 1 on both the District and Picadilly lines. If you don't want to take the tube there's plenty to do within walking distance as well. Holland Park is just up the street and the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, and Hyde Park are a 20 minute walk. There are also lots of great and moderately priced restaurants and pubs in the area. The place felt very secure and there were safes in the room if you wanted a place to keep your passport.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you found the Badger to be the best hostel you have stayed in and that you liked our cleanliness, security, the friendliness of our staff and that you got to meet our friendly little dog! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed staying in this hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, beds were comfy. Very impressed with the lockers - big enough for large luggage AND a safe for valuables! Breakfast was good. Good location - short walking distance to supermarkets and subway. Would stay here again. Thanks for a great stay! ☺

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Badger and found our staff friendly and helpful, liked our cleanliness, comfy beds, our large locker/safe combo and that you would stay here again! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This place iw fantastic. I'd been travelling for awhile and mistakenly booked my one week stay here starting one day earlier then I planned to arrive and finishing a day earlier then I planned to leave and didn't notice until the morning I was headed to London when they emailed me about having to charge me for the first night's stay since I didn't show. When I arrived they had cancelled my booking, but when I explained I had made a mistake when booking my dates, they booked me back in and didn't even charge me for the previous night they had held for me, even though it was completely my fault.
I was in a four bed, girls dorm and I really liked the layout of the room and how there were stand up cupboards as well as places under the beds for everyone to put things, so there was no luggage or anything taking up floor space. The room and bathroom were kept clean. Breakfast was included and filling. Wifi worked wonderfully. The place had a great atmosphere.
The location is great. A few minutes walk from Earls Court station, which is served by two lines, which got me where I needed to go most of the time, and if not, it was really easy to use those to connect to other lines.
My only complaint is I felt the heat was on too high at night, but since that was my only issue, I wI'll definitely stay here again when back in London.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you found the Badger to be fantastic and that you liked our great staff, atmosphere and that you would stay here again! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We booked a twin private room with shared bath. There is no lift and the staircase is quite narrow. Although a little cramped with only one chair, one flap-up table, one wash basin and a double decker bunker bed, our stay was a pleasant one. We had to make our own beds like at home and return the bedsheets, comforters and pillow cases after use.

It is a 6 minutes walk to the Earls Court Station (there are lifts to both the tube station and the underground train station). There are many restaurants and eating places around the area. Sainsburys is just at the corner and Tesco Metro is a mere 6 minutes walk so you can also buy your favourite soup and bring back to Barmy Badger to heat up in the microwave.

Breakfast is included in our room rates and you just help yourself to the beverages and the breakfast stuff at the dining area at the basement. There are also cooking facilities. So our stay at Barmy Badger was quite a homely one.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. We are so pleased that you found our staff friendly, liked our cleanliness, our convenient location and that your stay was a homely one! Safe onward travels from all of us here :)