See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

5£ for the Internet per day
10£ to keep an eye on your luggage

The room was awful... it wasn't clean and there was a hole in the floor! Furthermore, the room was cold during the night. The last day there was no hot water to take a shower and I called the reception more than 6 times in order to send me in a common bathroom to take a shower because the boiler was broken. Unacceptable hotel.

Briebly, It cost me 350£ for four days in a double-dirty room with holes in the floor, cold water, no internet connection.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff clean rooms with big comfy beds and proper hot showers all within a stones throw of the underground with continental breakfast on sunday morning our room had a little kitchenette too
I am going back definitely

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

You have to expect for £33 each bed and breakfast in centre of London that this isn't going to be the most amazing hotel. But it was clean, staff were friendly to us and the breakfast was cooked to order even though we only expected continental.
The room wasn't amazing, no furniture matched, lights were old, damp patches on ceiling but my family and I made the most of it and had a good nights sleep. The location was very central, much closer to underground station than was expecting. Probably wouldn't rush back if had the budget for a better hotel but it did us well on this visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My mother (79 yrs old) & myself: It was our first trip to the UK. This stay was really disappointing. The bed was comfortable & breakfast was good. Otherwise, the rooms are tiny. There was not lift in the building. I carried our cases up to the first floor myself, there was no assistance. I requested loo paper as there was none in the bathroom. The walls were marked, the bathroom was in a disgraceful state - I used a bottle of Dettol to disinfect it.
Paddington station is a short walk way. The hop-on Hop-off City buss tour - bus stop is a short walk from the hotel, in the main road.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed 7 nights with a friend and by the end (of our stay) we warmed up to the hotel. We were in there basically to sleep and to shower and the room met well those expectations. Also, the staff is very pleasant and helpful. The only bad side is the hotel is a bit old and seems that stopped in time. But its location is great with walking distance to 4 different Underground lines and a fair price for zone 1. I would stayed there again for a quick trip to London.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends