“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Used to love this cafe. Just sent my boy to get some sandwiches & coffees as today we’re working in the same road & I told him it’s “proper food”.
One bite was enough. Absolute filth. Bread was so hard I couldn’t bite the crust off !! My son had a few bites of his & agreed the crust was far too hard. Clearly the breads old.
Last time I spend my money in there.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

So this wasn't the cafe as it is by day (although I've had the breakfast there and it's very good); this was its nighttime incarnation as a Lebanese restaurant. They used to run it every weekend but at the moment it's just for functions. We booked it for 30 people for my 50th, and it really couldn't have been nicer. The restaurant is in the garden of the cafe; they've got a very solid marquee and outdoor heaters, so it doesn't really feel like outside. The atmosphere was informal and lovely, food was fantastic (only fault was that there was too much of it!) and the staff were friendly. Price was very good too - £15 a head for a meze with loads of courses -- and it's bring your own alcohol (no corkage fee). Overall, a brilliant place for a party, and now I'm trying to think of an excuse to go back and have another one there!

1  Thank Kate R
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I use this café often, the breakfast is fine the menu is limited but plenty of choice. If you in the area go for it.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

As always a great place to eat.
Friendly staff, great variety of food, reasonable price, depending on the time of day customers vary from workers, police, office staff, families, friends, of all ages.
Highly recommended
Both indoors, outdoors tables.
Never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Been here twice now over the last few months, some of my fellow colleagues use this place & I can see why, the seating area enclosed outside ish is a touch of genius allowing large groups to sit together & freely talk,
The food here is both excellent & fairly priced, the atmosphere is like a proper old style cafe of yester year, so many of these places have succumbed & become over priced trendy places that normal working class people feel under dressed to enter in overalls & a coffee is more expensive than an average priced meal here,
Fingers crossed this cafe will keep it's yester year charm & carry on the way it is now,
Looking forward to another visit today if we are working near by,

Definately recommend this place