“Best brunch ever!”

Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve had banana caramel pancakes, my boyfriend ordered American pancake deal and we both loved it! Worth every penny, £30 for two sets of pancakes and 2 hot drinks. The place had a nice retro vibe and polite waitresses. I would go again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great breakfast here and it would want to be good as we had to Q for 15 min.

The staff were great and kept things moving but the star was the breakfast served in quirky industrial mashed with school style seating.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 (2 teenagers) went here for a change from the hotel breakfast. On a Monday we were seated right away. The pancakes were a little dense for me but still very tasty. Maple syrup was great. The sausage was the standout for me. My girls enjoyed the waffles and killer hot chocolate.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great location, great space - if you want to get a guaranteed space and table book before you go.
Healthy options available

FerrisTBC, Manager at The Breakfast Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Ace! Thank you Adil!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Wanted somewhere that would give us a breakfast to keep us full for the day until dinner - THIS IS THE PLACE FOR THAT!! Upon arrival there was a queue. We were provide with hot tea whilst we waited which was fab. Got inside fairly quickly and serves it a mouth watering menu. Lots of things on there I wouldn’t think of having as a breakfast choice. I went wth the full American pancake option and it was amazing. Every part of it was delicious. Good latte too :) and my partner also had the Elvis shake which was soooo good. Not somewhere I’d go daily for breakfast but definitely once in a while :) good atmosphere. Great menu and good price.

Great to hear! We hope you see you soon.