All reviews black marble harvey nichols sloane street hyde park swimming pool is rooms are spacious amazing hotel afternoon tea home away from home room rate location is great harrods luxury butler gym doorman properties
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Been a repeat customer of this hotel over many years.

Amazing property, great location, great space, wonderful spa section.

I did feel that something felt different in the hotel during my last trip, I just couldn’t put my finger on it, some new faces, and some of the old familiar ones not there any more. A change of management or staff possibly. That didn’t change the fact that everything went as it should, great as always !!

The consistency through out the years is great. In room dining is great. I’d recommend the spaghetti bolognese or the wagu burger I’m sure all other items on the menu are as great. The cookies that are placed in the rooms every evening are spectacular, always a treat to look forward to when planning to stay at this hotel.

The only comment I would have is if there could be some upgrade of the entertainment / tv systems. There is a variety of channels with different languages, but it would be great to be able to access or link your own devices to the tv’s. Maybe that is possible I just did not request or try to be honest. A bigger variety of channels would be nice too.

During the cold snowy days, the spa was a great way to spend our time, the indoor swimming pool along with the jacuzzi were great. House keeping always great. Great smiles and attitudes from the concierge and door men. Very homely feeling every time I’d walk back in the hotel.

Some of the Bulgari hotels are affiliated with the Marriott rewards programs, but the London property is a stand alone I was told, so no reward points awarded on stays.

Pricey !! But luxury and elegance comes at a price, and definitely worth it !!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
BulgariHotelLondon, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Hussein Q

It has been our pleasure to continue to welcome you to the Bulgari Hotel, London and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am pleased to confirm that we have indeed welcomed a number of new team members in recent months and I am delighted to hear that your stay went smoothly as expected.

I very much appreciate your recommendation of our in-room dining menu and also the Bulgari Spa and its facilities. Thank you also for your kind comments regarding our team, in particular those in our housekeeping and concierge, who will be delighted to read your feedback.

With regard to our in-room entertainment and tv systems, this is a project that we are working on at present and I do appreciate your thoughts.

May I note that none of the Bulgari brand hotels are affiliated with the Marriott rewards programme.

Thank you once again for all your comments and valued support. We do hope to welcome you for many more years to come and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel.
From the doorman I felt at home.
Everyone was super lovely and nothing was too much to ask no matter how ridiculous.
To give you an example - my sister’s dress zipper got stuck and she called downstairs as she could not undo it. They have a delightful seamstress on site to help her out of that situation.
Housekeeping was flawless.
Bar and the bartenders were wonderful. No cocktail unavailable.
There was the most amazing lady who worked in House Keeping and her son worked in the bar... she was just wonderful.
A tiny flaw is that some of the clients at night were perhaps hmmm... looking for too much of a good time however what they do is there business but a shame to see it in the bar for other clientele.
Room service again impeccable.
The Spa... I have no words. Magical. I generally avoid hotel Spas but on one of the days had been walking a lot and was still feeling a little rough from the night before.
So I thought would have a butchers.
I found the most sensational pool I could have imagined in the heart of London a stones throw from Harvey Nichols and Harrods.
The Greek lady who cut my hair was also superb.
Well done to all the staff at the Bulgari London you have a fan!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
BulgariHotelLondon, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it is delightful to see your enthusiasm about different aspects of the hotel and how you have enjoyed your stay with us. I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team.

We very much look forward to having you and your sister with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

It is difficult to write a short review of the Bulgari Hotel, given all the phenomenal moves made by its management.

Led by the Front Office Manager Milan Sudar, his team succeeds again and again in satisfying all the requirements and, with the perfect feeling for pleasure, they have effectively managed to make the Bulgari Hotel "home away from home" for me.

As someone who spends more than 50 days a year in London, I claim that the Bulgari Hotel is the best hotel in the city and I look forward to returning every time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
BulgariHotelLondon, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Guest,

I was thrilled to read your review of your recent stay with us and I am always pleased to hear such positive feedback on not only the hotel but also about the team who made your time with us so special.

Our aim, always, is to provide our guests with an experience to remember and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I will certainly make sure to pass your kind words on to our teams.

Thank you once again for sharing your glowing feedback with us and I hope to welcome you back to your London home in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

As someone who visits a lot of hotels both with work and pleasure, I have seen my share of properties, and they all start looking alike. But every now and again you find one that offers that little bit extra, that certain je ne sais quoi, that just leaves you gagging with joy. And that's what I found here at the Bulgari.
Lets start at the entrance - the doormen were so nice, offering to help us with our bags (just one bag), with smiles and a very friendly manner. Then the reception staff couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome, asking about our journey there, what we were up to, what we wanted to drink/eat/see, just being friendly and sweet.
Everywhere looking spotless I have to mention, all surfaces shining and shimmering, with lovely xmas decorations (it was just before xmas day). The room itself was gorgeous, very spacious and the bed, oh my, lets say I could sleep there forever. And the bathroom is huge, plus how many times do you get to shower with Bulgari products, lets be honest here?
Obviously I should mention the breakfast as well, which was scrumptious, but the pièce de résistance was the pool, which has to be one of the largest in London.
If I was in charge of giving stars, I would award them 10!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
BulgariHotelLondon, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.
I am always pleased to receive feedback such as yours, it is delightful to see your enthusiasm about different aspects of the hotel and how you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We always set our aims high and strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy. I am excited to mention your glowing comment with the entire team.

We very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I went to London for my birthday a few weeks ago and decided to treat myself and stay at The Bulgari Hotel.
Yes it is on the pricey side on all levels but I have to say that it was worth it for the few days I was there - not an every day thing but as a treat it's fine!
The rooms were so lovely and comfortable as was the spacious bathroom.
Housekeeping came twice a day and room was always immaculate!
The rooms themselves are very quiet and you don't hear anything on the streets.
The staff were very friendly and helpful on all levels. Rita at reception was truly lovely and polite and very helpful! The quality of service was 5 star and more. I had my zipper stuck one night on my dress and they sent me the hotel seamstress who amazing helped my in less than 2 seconds with all her kit!
The hotel kindly sent me a small lovely cake on my birthday when I ordered breakfast which was very thoughtful. I booked a massage very last minute and they kindly accommodated me - Spa is out of the world and worth the experience.
My only negative point would be their breakfast. It is a little weak and needs some work and a lot more options.
The hotel bar was nice and buzzing on every night we went to have a drink - again on the pricey side so take it easy!
I would def go back and stay there - will have to save a little money first!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
BulgariHotelLondon, General Manager at Bulgari Hotel, London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

It is such a pleasure for us to know you have enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest and I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with the hotel but mostly with the service. I am delighted to pass this on to all colleagues, as we all strive to make our guests’ stay as special as yours.

Your feedback is of great importance to us, I have well noted your remarks about the breakfast and will discuss them with our team.

We are looking forward to having you with us again in the near future.