Beaver Hotel
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslarge tescohour tescoyogurtearl's courtcooked breakfastpleasant streetno coffee making facilitiesfreeview channelsbudget hotelnice loungetea coffeeminute walkenjoyed my staykensington high streetkensington palacedecent sizebreakfast staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2018

This hotel is still in the 1970’s. The management use a paper sheet to mark the bookings - my third party hotel website was incorrectly recorded as a shared bathroom.

My room was tiny with a hard bed, appalling bed covers and old carpet. A radiator that could not be adjusted. The lock on the door could easily have been broken from the outside and no room safe.
The ensuite bathroom was modern and clean, if basic.
Reception staff very charming....I did not have breakfast.

Room Tip: NOT a level 3 Room 3
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2017

If you are used to luxuries then this place isn't for you. The location is excellent, 5 minute walk to a huge Tesco and 5 minute walk to Earls Court station. You could even give your fitbit a work out and walk up the road to Hyde Park and then onto Knightsbridge. It is a nice walk. The room is very basic, bed was ok, tv was small, en-suite was like a plastic cubicle decorated into the room. I was on a strict budget and for the money it was alright. The staff were great, the breakfast was decent and the place felt clean, albeit a bit old and dated.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

No tea and coffee in the room, honestly the worst mattress I have ever slept on, no duvet, just sheet and bedspread. Such a shame as staff were friendly and this could easily be a fabulous place to stay with a little investment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I booked last minute and to be honest for £50 in central London I can’t complain too much.

The room was tiny BUT I didn’t spend much time in it so that was ok.

The sheets were clean as were the towels but the pillows were rock hard as was the bed itself. I like a firm mattress but it was like lying on slabs of concrete!

Also the heating was on absolutely full blast and you couldn’t turn it down so I had to sleep with the window wide open which wasn’t ideal due to noise outside.

The bathroom..if you can call it that. I opted for shared facilities as I knew I was just looking for a place to sleep but had I wanted a shower I’d have been out of luck! The bathroom was minuscule with just a toilet and ancient bath (with no plug & you can’t exactly enjoy a soak in a shared facility) it was clean enough though & there was a sink in the room.

I didn’t sample breakfast as I had an early train to catch so I can’t comment but the receptionist was polite and friendly and the communal areas although dated circa 1978 they were clean enough.

On the whole it wasn’t too bad but if you are looking for a comfy bed I’d maybe look to pay a tad extra and book somewhere with a decent mattress and pillows but for location it’s pretty good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I have been many times in this cosy nice hotel where you can have rooms with or without en suite bathroom. Full English breakfast is included. Wi-Fi In the small lounge. It is run by a Polish couple. I have always found good welcoming and good quality-price relationship. I will go back soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo