Beaver Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslarge tescohour tescoyogurtearl's courtcooked breakfastpleasant streetno coffee making facilitiesfreeview channelsbudget hotelnice loungetea coffeeminute walkenjoyed my staykensington high streetkensington palacedecent sizebreakfast staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I have been many times in this cosy nice hotel where you can have rooms with or without en suite bathroom. Full English breakfast is included. Wi-Fi In the small lounge. It is run by a Polish couple. I have always found good welcoming and good quality-price relationship. I will go back soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

First of all I have to say that I got some amazing deal from Booking and therefore had to pay only £140 for four nights (which is something unreal for London), so it also affects my judgement :)
The location is superb, the hotel is really easy to find and it is only a few minutes walk from the Earls Court tube station. The area itself is also great, it looks very clean and nice, full of white and red two-storey houses. What is more, everything is very easy to reach, the three museums (NHM, V&A and Science) are only one tube station away, and the trip from Victoria station to the hotel takes about ten minutes.
Room was rather small, but clean and OK looking. Wi-Fi signal in the room was poor, I had to go to the lounge for better reception. But it was no bother, since the lounge itself was rather interesting with a lot of stuff to do, plus my room was right nearby the lounge. There were two bathrooms on the upper floor (one with a shower and another with toilet only), which was convenient because both of them were never occupied in the same time.
What I liked the most was breakfast. There were a variety of meals and so many things to choose from, such as different sorts of meat for the scrambled eggs (from sausages to bacon). Plus the service was great and fast, the staff was really nice. I ate cereal, scrambled eggs with bacon and yoghurt each day, and it was enough to keep me full for the most of the day. Thanks to this I did not have to buy much of the terribly overpriced food in the city :)
For my next visit to London this hotel is my first choice, mostly because of the location and breakfast. Hope it stays the same!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

A lovely friendly family run hotel, customer service was excellent.
Great place to use as a base, Earl's Court tube station just a 10 minute walk away which will give you connections to all the major locations.
I was only staying the one night as a Freelance photographer I was covering a fashion show in Fulham.
I had a single bedroom which was basic with washbasin, desk, wardrobe, telephone and alarm clock but all I wanted was somewhere safe to lay my head after a busy nights work.
The only thing I would of liked in the room was more sockets.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights at the end of July as I was working at a convention near by.

I stayed in a single room with a shared bathroom on the 2nd floor. The room was compact but very clean, with its own sink. The bed was made every day.

Negatives were there was only one plug socket ( I always bring an extension lead) and no TV.

There was a toliet and bath on my floor, I was told I could use the shower on the first floor if I wished.

Bathroom was always clean and tidy.

There was tea and coffee available in the basement until 11pm or 12pm free of charge.

The hotel is situated in a quiet street, and there is 24 hour tesco near by. The olympia convention centre is about 15 mins walk so great for conventions.

The WiFi worked fine for me streaming as I was only on the 2nd floor.

I cannot comment on breakfast as I left too early to eat

For £55 it was a great bargain. I would have given it 5 stars if it had TVs in the room, as I'm not a fan of watching TV communally after a long day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is nothing special, but an affordable and clean place to stay if Earl's Court is suitable for your travel plans in London. A 5 minute walk from the tube station, this place offers clean accomodations with shared bathrooms and a nice breakfast. The single rooms may be a little narrow, but who cares for $70 in this area of London?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo