US$237
US$267
US$314
US$267
  • Pool
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$145
US$134
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$350
US$313
US$189
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$274
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$291
Montague Hotel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$367/night.

US$132
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
6,331 results
All reviewswestminster abbeycaxton grillnew scotland yardjames parkbeautiful hotelbig benjames tube stationvictoria streetlondon eyest jamesafternoon teafamily roomperfect locationconcierge staffjunior suitelondon hotelquiet street
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We stayed here and really couldn't have chosen a better hotel. From the moment we walked around the corner from the nearby tube station at St James's Park (2 minute walk), I knew I had made a good choice.
I am a big believer, that first impressions count. From the perfectly manicured lanscaped garden areas to the drive and path up to the entrance, it looked fantastic. We were immediatley welcomed outside and guided to the reception area through an impeccable and stunning entrance area. The receptionist was very friendly, efficient and it was nice to see a smiling face after a couple of hours travelling.
We were shown to our room by the duty manager. I had mentioned prior to our arrival that I was going to propose to my girlfriend whilst in London. The hotel certainly couldn't have done anymore to make a very nervous proposer feel at ease!! They had upgraded our room and even put a chilled bottle of Champagne and a selection of the most divine truffles in the room. I was intending to propose whilst out and about in London but my partner (now fiance!) said how romantic the room was, so down I got and popped the question. Thankfully she said YES! I really can't thank the staff at the hotel enough, including Nadia the duty manager for making my job so much easier. I don't think any other hotel could have gone to so much trouble and made us feel so welcome.
The room we stayed in was an Executive King with a seperate seating area. When we returned at night, the staff had put chocolate bees on the duvet and even a small bottle of sleep spray, which was a new one on me but worked well!
The location of the hotel is spot on, close to the tube but also perfect walking distance to Buckingham Palace (5-10 mins), Big Ben/Houses of Parliament (5-10 mins), London Eye (10 mins).
The next morning we decided to have breakfast in the room. There was so much food we didn't eat again until about 5 o'clock. Everything was so fresh and the Eggs Benedict I had were delicious.
I could go on, but hopefully after reading this, you'll realise that this is a hotel everyone should stay in if coming to London.
We'll definitely be back, thank you!!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the entrance drive, good view at night with the subtle, tasteful lighting and lanscaped garden areas
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank m999ark
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Superb hotel with oustanding service in all departments. Recently tastefully refurbished to a high standard but retains an old world attractiveness. One warning - rooms can be small so don't book the cheapest room if carrying a lot of luggage. Otherwise this hotel is difficult to fault!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed in this hotel for my partners 30th birthday for 2 nights, we had a wonderful stay; the hotel is beautiful and the room - although small, as is usually the case in london - was lovely. Very clean and tidy, and an exceptionally comfortable bed! Our only disappointment was the view of the neighbouring offices from our window...But at least the blind was attractive!

The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location, a stones throw from westminster cathedral, Buck Palace, St James Park, and Parliment Square. Lots to do nearby!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Impressive location and lobby; attentive and warm service in the best tradition of European hôtellerie. I had a "Superior Queen plus": an elegant corner room on the fifth floor, with a nice desk just in front of the window overlooking the courtyard. Enough for one person, but definitely small for two. Lilliputian bathroom (with bathtub). Early checkout (6:00am) and breakfast show some room for improvement. A very good deal on the rate I had.

The hotel (well: Swisscom, which manages for the hotel the entertainment system) charges 12 pounds for a somehow limited internet access (15 pounds for the business package). I understand this is current practice for several hotels (and for many upscale Accor hotel--but not for Ibis, in general). Still, I think this is a wrong marketing choice, especially in a situation like St.Ermins' one, where the WiFi is served out of the entertainment system which is in any case deployed in each room. It reminds me of the early days of air conditioning, or TVs, when hotels charged fees for their use...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SMmoto
Reviewed 20 December 2011

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at the fab St.Ermin - located right next door to the tube with its grand, welcoming exterior entrance, this hotel is a great place to stay if you want to take in the London sights such as Buckingham Palace, Winter Wonderland Hyde Park etc..all are walkable from the hotel. We had a continental breakfast included - everything you could want (except for the hot options)....Our room was a standard queen, which was fine for the two of us, but was quite small, so if you can afford it, go bigger. We got lucky and were included in a champagne reception and carol singers on the night we stayed...all in all a great one night stay..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple