“Lovely place to eat”

Ghion Cafe
Ranked #8,308 of 25,047 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a lunch end of last year; great atmosphere, friendly and accommodating staff, reasonable prices and fantastic food! Highly recommended as these restaurants are hard to come by.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I visit Ghion every other day and the food is very yummy and delicious, specially the kitfo. Fully recommend Ghion

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I make it a point to visit when I am in the area. The owners have done a great job in establishing one of the best ethiopian cafes in London. Informal but always superb.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Came here before a concert at "under the bridge". I had never had Ethiopian food before, but the waitresses were very friendly and helpful. The food was very interesting and good as well. My friend and I are both vegetarian and were well catered for by the menu. Will go again.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Our part of six was well cared for and the Saltimbocca was very good. The espresso was also perfect. After the meal we were treated with a glass of Limoncello and the check for the meal was a friendly one.

1  Thank Arne F