All reviews shepherds bush hammersmith station tea and coffee would stay again yogurt hyde park olympia gig tesco
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The location of this hotel is a little bit further away from the city center, it is a little bit farther away towards the Chelsea area towards Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush.

I am very displeased to say that the staff was not exactly very courteous with me and the check in time was at 3 pm, the room was not ready and since they do not have a baggage area i had to leave my luggage in their dining area while i waited outside the hotel for 45 minutes.

There is no elevator so i had to carry my heavy luggage from an international flight to the building next door.

Besides the check in experience, i would have to say that the hotel was renovated and new and it offered basic comfort for stay.

within 15 minutes walking distance of the hotel you will be in shepherds bush center where there are banks, commercial shops and the stop for the metro station.

All in all, we could possibly consider staying here again if the deal was offered and if we were staying in the area, otherwise it would be expensive just to get from hammersmith to London center not to mention the time involved.

around 20-25 minutes to get to Hyde Park by Taxi.

So bookers please consider the location before booking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Concerned10, Reception manager at Hotel 65, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

So sorry for your discomfort sir and issues for checking as you would find in nearly every hotel in London as check in from 3 pm is the norm.As for luggage storage, not an issue as we state on our website.
Luggage is always an issue with weight and again with most hotels in London of our type, there are thousands the stairs and distance are a norm. Glad you enjoyed your stay overall.
We actually do have excellent transport links for Heathrow and Central London plus Liverpool street if you wish to go to Stanstead so are fortunate for that as unfortunately East and North London are not so comprehensive for tourists accommodation.

Were a little puzzled about your distance calculation as, if you take the long route to Shepherds Bush and Westfield- which is about to become Europes largest city shopping centre, we are only 8-9ish minute walk and on shortcut to Shepherds Bush Underground (straight to Liverpool Street and Stanstead)we are 6-7 minutes most definitely not 15 minutes.
At the opposite end of the road is Hammersmith Underground direct to Heathrow/Piccadilly Circus /Westminster/|Covent Garden and again Liverpool Street we are a 7-minute walk -10 with heavy luggage.
Hyde Park is 15 minutes by taxi if they decide to take the quick routes -
For sightseeing shopping dining and shows I believe arguably we have the best transport and location for visitors so respectively please take that into account for your assessment if you wish to visit London again not just where your plane comes into or really any other city for that matter.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a big room for three, but there was only two of us. It was clean and basic. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was as described, continental.
About the cold, we dit not mind it at night, there is an extra fleece blanket. But if you wake up at 6am, it is rather unpleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The room was just fine, clean and big! The staff is quite friendly, breakfast was ok, location is perfect. The only problem was with the heating system: during the night is cold. They stop the heating system at 00:00 and start it at 7:00 am.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice, clean and big. The staff was kind and helpful even when I demagnetized the room card and I did even lock in the room. They gave me an other room card right away. The 2 star review is because we felt cold in the room. The heat was on only in the evening for a couple of hours and nothing until 7 am in the morning. We had to put on clothes as we would wake up in the middle of the night feeling cold. I ended up having sour throat....
Dear owners you have kind and great staff, but please make sure your clients don’t freeze in the rooms...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I am extreme,y disappointed with this hotel- and I just checked in today. Problems with checking in-told no parking and told to remove my car and park in a lot across town that I had no idea how to get to and had to beg manager to show me where it was , which he was extremely reluctantl to do and only did so when I explained I would cancel my room. The rooms are tiny, not so clean, no room to put suitcase, o roo. For more than 1person to sit in room...literally one seat in room. STAY AWAY- the hotel tries to come off as helpful but they refused to help with the one thing I wanted help with- parking. STAY AWAY.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mjay5858
antonim814, Front Office Manager at Hotel 65, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Sorry -parking issue is nonsense.there is a 4000 space carpark just 8 minutes away and £6 for 24 hours. You chose to go somewhere else to park- did not listen to us. As for cancelling your room, we would encourage you to do this so you would be happy and not be unhappy with us-so, not an issue.
Room was large enough, incidentally you forced a plastic chair into the large shower room and thought that was fine,.There were 3 of you, I believe your father and brother were very happy so not sure why you changed your mind after leaving?