All reviewsshepherds bushhammersmith stationtea and coffeewould stay againyogurthyde parkolympiagigtesco
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a big room for three, but there was only two of us. It was clean and basic. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was as described, continental.
About the cold, we dit not mind it at night, there is an extra fleece blanket. But if you wake up at 6am, it is rather unpleasant.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The room was just fine, clean and big! The staff is quite friendly, breakfast was ok, location is perfect. The only problem was with the heating system: during the night is cold. They stop the heating system at 00:00 and start it at 7:00 am.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice, clean and big. The staff was kind and helpful even when I demagnetized the room card and I did even lock in the room. They gave me an other room card right away. The 2 star review is because we felt cold in the room. The heat was on only in the evening for a couple of hours and nothing until 7 am in the morning. We had to put on clothes as we would wake up in the middle of the night feeling cold. I ended up having sour throat....
Dear owners you have kind and great staff, but please make sure your clients don’t freeze in the rooms...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I am extreme,y disappointed with this hotel- and I just checked in today. Problems with checking in-told no parking and told to remove my car and park in a lot across town that I had no idea how to get to and had to beg manager to show me where it was , which he was extremely reluctantl to do and only did so when I explained I would cancel my room. The rooms are tiny, not so clean, no room to put suitcase, o roo. For more than 1person to sit in room...literally one seat in room. STAY AWAY- the hotel tries to come off as helpful but they refused to help with the one thing I wanted help with- parking. STAY AWAY.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mjay5858
antonim814, Front Office Manager at Hotel 65, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Sorry -parking issue is nonsense.there is a 4000 space carpark just 8 minutes away and £6 for 24 hours. You chose to go somewhere else to park- did not listen to us. As for cancelling your room, we would encourage you to do this so you would be happy and not be unhappy with us-so, not an issue.
Room was large enough, incidentally you forced a plastic chair into the large shower room and thought that was fine,.There were 3 of you, I believe your father and brother were very happy so not sure why you changed your mind after leaving?

Reviewed 8 December 2017

As other reviewers have said, this is really a collection of buildings with Hotel 65 as it's hub and you won't know which building you're in until check-in. However none are more than 2 minutes away.
I had a rear facing room in building 45 and it was spot on for a one night stopover.
Small but not cramped, clean and tidy with fridge, kettle and drinks (proper size mugs too), TV, hairdrier and hanging rail.
Ensuite is small but functional, clean and modern looking.
Probably the only downside is a really, seriously firm bed. Very little give in it.

Staff at reception were cheerful and chatty too.

Overall, I've found another local crashpad for 1 night stops without paying through the nose. Happily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo