All reviews shepherds bush hammersmith station tea and coffee would stay again yogurt hyde park olympia gig tesco
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Booked in at Hotel 65 but was actually given room in Hotel 45 down the road. Room was very small with 3 beds. Bathroom very tiny. No hooks to hang anything. No teaspoons to make tea. No hangers. No shelf in bathroom to put anything. Breakfast in Hotel 65 so had to walk back for it. Other than that good value.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our 4 night stay at Hotel 65. We loved the neighborhood and it was close to the underground rail system. Lots of restaurants nearby too.
The front desk people fixed an issue while we were out and we were quite pleased. We would recommend this place and would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tpoteet1971
Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was the hotel that was offered in the lowest priced Hotwire package I eventually purchased. I had WiFi, a full bathroom and breakfast at no extra cost. My room was cleaned and tidied every day. Considering that I spent six nights there it was more than reasonably priced, even in US dollars. Yes, I did hear traffic noise outside but I was in an upper floor and I slept with plugs. Wouldn't have minded a lift (elevator) but heck, I was in a good area in London, near the center of the city.

Room Tip: My bet is that the multiple bed rooms are those that don't front the street. Find out in advance, if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We checked in over the weekend (me and my girlfriend) and everything was ok upon checking until we stayed one night, the room was never cleaned as we requested and the staff are vicious and rude they literally have no care in the world for whoever is staying. The cleaner walked into the room TWICE when my girlfriend was in her under wear as we were late checking out then called her manager who literally stood in the room while my girlfriend and I were in our under wear demanding for us to leave I explained to her we are just trying to get ready to leave but she was absolutely crazy and called the POLICE the woman was literally crazy as hell when the police arrived they had to take her to the side because she was shouting and told her to chill out and literally was thinking exactly what we were thinking. Don't stay in the hotel unless you want to experience the craziest staff on this planet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mahdz212
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I decided at the last minute to stay overnight in London as I was visiting two trade fairs at Olympia. This hotel was good value but the reviews I read went from one end of the scale to the other so ..... overall it was excellent! My room was clean and comfortable with a superb ensuite shower room. The staff were very accommodating and they even stored my luggage on the morning of my arrival and the afternoon of my departure. The inclusive continental breakfast was filling and plentiful and the hotels location was superb. I will be using it again in the future!
Well done and keep up the good work.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo