The hotel's location is superb as it is less than 5 minutes walk from Earl's Court Station where you can board tubes for the Picadilly line (which takes you to the Heathrow Airport) and the District line. I would have given it a higher score if the room we had (double) was just a bit bigger. We hardly had place for our two suitcases and there is hardly room for two people. It would have been fine with a single bed for just one person. The worst thing about the hotel was the toilet. When you sit on the toilet seat, your face is practically right up against the wall. The shower is no better. The shower curtain keeps clinging to me as I bathe in the tiny cubicle. Apart from its location, the saving grace is the woman manning the reception desk, Kasha, who was kind enough to let us check in early. She is super nice and friendly. Another plus point of the hotel is that it has a lift (albeit a small one). I don't know about the breakfast as we didn't eat in the hotel, opting instead for the nice French bakery opposite the tube station. Will I stay at this hotel again or recommend it? Probably, and it's only because of its superb location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, newly refurbished hotel with friendly staff - close to museums, Earl's Court and Olympia exhibition centers, underground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westbury Hotel Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westbury Kensington London
- Westbury Kensington Hotel London
- Westbury Hotel London
- Westbury Hotel Kensington London