All reviewsearls court tubepolo bardouble and single bedbudget hotelluggage storagereception staffexcellent locationpriced hotelrooms are smallbeds were comfortabletea and coffeequiet streetshort stayone night stayhangersensuite
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was quite happy with the location of the hotel, very close to the underground, and restaurants.
Everything else was lacking:
- The room I stayed in (108) was tiny.
- The bathroom needed a scrub (see pic of basin attached)
- There is no shower door so the bathroom floor flooded when I showered.
- The walls are incredibly thin, so it was quite noisy (I could hear every sound from the people above me); and people in the hallways.

I would stay in the same area, but never again will I stay at Westbury.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandy G
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights. Though the room was a bit cramped for four of us (myself, my wife and my daughter and son aged 22 and 18), best thing about the hotel was its location. Very conveniently situated walking distance from Earls Court station, for easy commute by tube to anywhere in London. Well maintained and clean rooms, though corridors were cramped and stairs a bit steep (had to lug along heavy luggage while going up the room as lift was malfunctioning at that time!)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Arunkumartn
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The quad room would not suit 2 people must less 4 !! The bathroom was too small, the walls had holes in them, there was no lock on the bathroom door and the pillows were dirty. There was no talking to the receptionist when we complained. We were just told that the room would be sold again as a quad room.
We had no option but to book another hotel in London.
Never Again !!! Would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Quad room not as advertised.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kat15152017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The room was very small. We were expecting a small room (reading the reviews here) but it was a shock. Seems like the double bed takes 90% of the room. However, we heard it's common in London.
The bathroom is very small as well.
We did not take the breakfast.
There is no air-condition in the room. It was pretty tough, considering the 29-30 degrees Celsius (84-86F). Again, A/C is not very common in London hotels.
The room was very clean - spotless.
The crew was very nice, although we asked for a fan but didn't get one.
The main complaint - we wrote to the hotel before we arrived, as we always do - to make sure the reservation is OK. No reply.
We wrote another mail but still got no reply.
To conclude - we do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Noam_Avnery
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked last minute and for the time of the year, it's pretty cheap for 4 adults comfortably staying in one room. They have lifts. In a quiet & elegant area. A big sainsbury's & laundromat is just 200m. Earls court tube and restaurants also 300m. They have left luggage facilities.

The staff here were all amazing! They're very accommodating and helpful.
I'll certainly go back!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family