“Sexy, chic and great value for money”
Review of No 35 Restaurant - CLOSED

No 35 Restaurant
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: The Hempel is located within a seven-minute walk of Paddington Station, or a five-minute walk from Bayswater Tube Station and Lancaster Gate.
Description: Minimalist-chic and uber-cool design come together at this Bayswater neighborhood restaurant. No. 35 sits comfortably in The Hempel hotel; a stucco fronted 5-star haven created by renowned designer Anouska Hempel for those looking for something very special and private.
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I heard so much about Anoushka Hempel that I decided to take advantage of a Travelzoo deal. The place is sexy and food second to none. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Ilovewine2012
HempelFandB, Food & Beverage Manager at No 35 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

Dear Ilovewine2012

Thank you for reviewing and recommending No. 35 Restaurant on Tripadvisor.

We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service so it is very reassuring to receive your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to No. 35 and The Hempel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Took the wife and Kids for the wifes 50th birthday! Food was fantastic and Bruno the maitre d was excellent. I cannot wait to get back to have more scallops and chorizo and poached sea trout. Also try the Casa de Sairna, Bairrada- wow

2  Thank Erik H

Dear Erik H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to No. 35 Restaurant.

It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a lovely evening with us when you celebrated your wife's 50th Birthday at The Hempel. We're passionate about great food and service so it means a great deal to us when we manage to exceed our guests’ expectations,

I look forward to welcoming you back to No. 35 at The Hempel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

I booked this restaurant not realising it was in The Hempel Hotel. It was a good surprise. The restaurant was very bright and very clean. The service was great. I booked this on a deal and value for money was second to none.The food was one of the finest I have tasted. Well worth a visit

2  Thank Carolann236
HempelFandB, Food & Beverage Manager at No 35 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Carolann236

Thank you for taking the time to review No. 35 Restaurant on Tripadvisor.

I was thrilled to learn you had a great meal with us. Our Head Chef Mike Carter has also read what you had to say and is delighted to hear that you rated his food so highly.

Please email me your contact details on jorge.canela@the-hempel.co.uk and I will make sure you are kept up to date with our special promotions.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Had dinner with my fiance at the Hempel Restaurant last Wednesday using a Travelzoo voucher. Unbeateable value. The food was amazing, especially the Rib Eye steak which was to die for. The service by the charming Russian waitress was very attentive, she was always around to make sure we were well looked after and even the chef came to speak to us at the end of our meal which made us feel so special. We cannot wait to come back.

2  Thank MissTravellerBristol

Dear MissTravellerBristol

Thank you for taking the time to review No. 35 at The Hempel.

I’m delighted to hear that you had a fantastic time with us and recommend No. 35 Restuarant to other Tripadvisor members.

It’ll be a real pleasure to share your feedback with the service and kitchen teams as they’re so committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations.

Please contact me on Jorge.Canela@the-hempel.co.uk when you decide to visit us again and I’ll be delighted to make a table reservation on your behalf and ensure you had another fantastic meal at The Hempel.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

No. 35 is well worth a visit . Unassuming with very good staff and excellent food. Would thoroughly recommend it.

2  Thank PishPash
HempelFandB, Food & Beverage Manager at No 35 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2012

Dear PishPash

It’s a real pleasure to hear you had a lovely evening with us and. We're passionate about great food and service so it means a great deal to us when we manage to exceed our guests’ expectations.