“Awesome Thai food!”

Add it.
Misty Moon
Ranked #657 of 1,291 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 9 February 2017

It's a great pub with an amazing thai restaurant. The green curry is probably the best green curry I have ever had. It's seriously that good! If you like thai, duck your head in the Misty Moon. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I was here for lunch last Saturday. I had never been here before but I love Thai food and noticed the menu in their window. Very excellent food. It's a relaxing local pub. And I got to watch the tennis!
I definitely recommend their traditional thai food, their chef is excellent.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Nice boozer with a good range of lagers on tap. Haven't tried the food but only heard good things. The best thing about it is the cheap Stella. Bargain.

All in all a top notch cruiser.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Nice lively pub if not a little small and cramped but good service behind the bar. However the 'land lady' was appalling very rude and insulting from my experience and for that reason i shall never be returning.

4  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This pub appears to be stuck in a timewarp. Doesn't seem to have been decorated since the 1970s. The toilets look like they haven't been cleaned since the 1970s. Unfortunately happened upon this pub trying to watch the football. It seems the landlord and barstaff are stuck in the past too. Don't expect to be served anytime quickly if you have a brown or black face. 3 people who arrived at the bar after me we served before me. Eastenders looking after there own i guess. Will not be visiting this hole again. Shame on you. I thought London was better than this now...

2  Thank TokenBlack