“Horrible land lady”

Add it.
Misty Moon
Ranked #658 of 1,290 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Nice lively pub if not a little small and cramped but good service behind the bar. However the 'land lady' was appalling very rude and insulting from my experience and for that reason i shall never be returning.

4  Thank Jason W

Reviewed 15 August 2015

This pub appears to be stuck in a timewarp. Doesn't seem to have been decorated since the 1970s. The toilets look like they haven't been cleaned since the 1970s. Unfortunately happened upon this pub trying to watch the football. It seems the landlord and barstaff are stuck in the past too. Don't expect to be served anytime quickly if you have a brown or black face. 3 people who arrived at the bar after me we served before me. Eastenders looking after there own i guess. Will not be visiting this hole again. Shame on you. I thought London was better than this now...

2  Thank TokenBlack
Reviewed 14 September 2014

The pub is quite old and not very clean but the atmosphere is not bad (despite the huge rat in the terrace)
The bad thing is the staff. First, they were arguing each other behind the counter and ignoring me for minutes and later I was in the table choosing a dish from the menu and I wasn't decided (because the plate I chose wasn't available) so the waiter went away coming back 10 minutes later only with the dishes for my friends. Never happened before in my life.

3  Thank Gi0vanniG80
Reviewed 10 August 2014

"I came for the music and stayed for the booze. All in all a superb day and night, 7/10", Keith 'Cheggers' Chegwin, 2014

1  Thank Rowcs
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Cheap drinks. Pleasant atmosphere. However the toilets are a disgrace and the whole pub had an unpleasant smell. Cleaned up the place would be really good

1  Thank ah1810