Review Highlights
TERRIBLE RUDE LADY DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR

Spent five minutes in there. 2 out of 7 of us managed to get a drink before before we sat down, and... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2018
LadyStardust182
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Bizarre experience

Considering the excellent location (2 minutes from Bethnal Green station) it is gobsmacking how... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2018

from US$61.80
from US$42.50
from US$19.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This pub appears to be stuck in a timewarp. Doesn't seem to have been decorated since the 1970s. The toilets look like they haven't been cleaned since the 1970s. Unfortunately happened upon this pub trying to watch the football. It seems the landlord and barstaff are stuck in the past too. Don't expect to be served anytime quickly if you have a brown or black face. 3 people who arrived at the bar after me we served before me. Eastenders looking after there own i guess. Will not be visiting this hole again. Shame on you. I thought London was better than this now...

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank TokenBlack
Reviewed 14 September 2014

The pub is quite old and not very clean but the atmosphere is not bad (despite the huge rat in the terrace)
The bad thing is the staff. First, they were arguing each other behind the counter and ignoring me for minutes and later I was in the table choosing a dish from the menu and I wasn't decided (because the plate I chose wasn't available) so the waiter went away coming back 10 minutes later only with the dishes for my friends. Never happened before in my life.

Date of experience: September 2014
4  Thank Gi0vanniG80
Reviewed 10 August 2014

"I came for the music and stayed for the booze. All in all a superb day and night, 7/10", Keith 'Cheggers' Chegwin, 2014

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Rowcs
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Cheap drinks. Pleasant atmosphere. However the toilets are a disgrace and the whole pub had an unpleasant smell. Cleaned up the place would be really good

1  Thank ah1810
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

A great North West London pub, with a friendly atmosphere. Really good beers and very high quality Thai food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank David Y