“Best Fresh Indian Food”

Ranked #4,525 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Despite the restraunt being a distance from my university, the journey was worth it. I went for a meal with friends and the dishes were just amazing.

Everything is fresh and sizzling hot, the dishes are a perfect size and the service is excellent. It's a peaceful atmosphere were my friends and I could chat and enjoy the wholesome food. I ordered the prawn puri, it was literally the best dish I have ever had. As well as the keema naan, the food is very flavoursome and you can tell that everything is fresh and handmade.

Definitely will come more often, the food is something I crave for now on Friday nights, there is a huge variety of Indian dishes sold, to be honest, I found it really hard to choose a dish as they all taste and look fantastic.
The best Indian restaurant I have ever been to.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with my colleagues for a work meal. It was mid afternoon on a week day and we were virtually the only people in the restaurant. Despite this we had a great time. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, friendly and accommodating. The menu is extensive with not only the expected favourites but also more unusual and exciting dishes. I was surprised at the low prices, particularly for London. Great value for money. The food was delightful. Plenty of it, delicately spiced and very tasty. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the music wasn't intrusive, like that of so many other restaurants. I will certainly be coming back here again and can't believe I've lived locally for years and never eaten here before!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Went with young kids and service and help was fantastic as was the quality of the food. Chicken saag really quite outstanding and chapattis and nan excellent.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

If it's great Indian food your after, this is the place. Decor is stuck in the 80s but the food and service more than make up for this. New manager seems to have lifted the place.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest indian restaurant in south london. The manager was lovely, as was the staff. They are all so quick on their feet. Great service. The chicken jalfraze is out of this world. Thanks for the lovely night guys.