US$112
US$280
US$207
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$204
US$190
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Ibis London City-Shoreditch(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
ibis
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$209
US$175
Priceline
US$105
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs to be shut down
Awful .. 0 out of a 100

minimal old basic furniture , poor service ,no refreshments
Property needs renovating,potential safety and health hazard.
Unclean and old mattresses
I felt absolutely robbed and didn't even have a wash there ...I had one on the train coming home and was straight in the bath.
Had a couple of flea bites too

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank john h
Reviewed 14 July 2017

On the positive side the location, outside appearance, cost and cleanliness of the bedding / towels are all good.
on the negative side, the internal condition of the hotel is poor, the rooms basic, the bathroom facilities poor but the poorest part of the experience is the reception welcome / service which is frustratingly poor.
This hotel could be so good with a little investment but I would say it did what it needed to do in terms of supplying a cheap bed for the night.

Room Tip: Trust to luck and good luck !
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I entered the hotel after a long journey, to a very unhelpful receptionist, I had an issue when paying as I had booked it for £55 online (Booking.com) I was then charged £60 by the receptionist who seemed to make up £5 from somewhere. A small amount but it was the principle that annoyed me. The room I was given was small with an extra bed frame that took up alot of space in the room. The bed was small and the mattress springs had broken, but the bedding was clean at least. The bedroom was noisy and the sink in the room was dirty and made a terrible rumbling noise during the night.

Room Tip: Good Location, but would be better and cheaper staying in a hostel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This hotel was just horrible. We had a small room at the back on the ground floor which was badly furnished with a mouldy and rusty shower cubicle and the most basic facilities that you'd expect to find in the cheapest hostel. The photographs are not at all representative of the room we had and we are cross and disappointed. I wish I'd read the reviews here first. Never again.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally W
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had to complain to get my room cleaned. The hallways and stairs were piled high with bags of dirty laundry. The carpet in my room had not been cleaned any time in this century. I don't think I need to go on as you probably get the idea. The only saving grace is that it's close to the British Museum

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel for a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo