See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I entered the hotel after a long journey, to a very unhelpful receptionist, I had an issue when paying as I had booked it for £55 online (Booking.com) I was then charged £60 by the receptionist who seemed to make up £5 from somewhere. A small amount but it was the principle that annoyed me. The room I was given was small with an extra bed frame that took up alot of space in the room. The bed was small and the mattress springs had broken, but the bedding was clean at least. The bedroom was noisy and the sink in the room was dirty and made a terrible rumbling noise during the night.

Room Tip: Good Location, but would be better and cheaper staying in a hostel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This hotel was just horrible. We had a small room at the back on the ground floor which was badly furnished with a mouldy and rusty shower cubicle and the most basic facilities that you'd expect to find in the cheapest hostel. The photographs are not at all representative of the room we had and we are cross and disappointed. I wish I'd read the reviews here first. Never again.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally W
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had to complain to get my room cleaned. The hallways and stairs were piled high with bags of dirty laundry. The carpet in my room had not been cleaned any time in this century. I don't think I need to go on as you probably get the idea. The only saving grace is that it's close to the British Museum

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel for a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank chillwills
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The room is shabby and it has not been refurbished for a long time. The service is poor, dirty and a bit damp . The wifi only works at the reception. The bed is not comfortabl. The views? no views. The good point is the location but there are pther hotels for similar prices in this area.

Room Tip: you may better choose another hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AbejaMaya2014
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The lighting didn't work in the hall way I kept asking for it to be fixed.
I used the iron and it hadn't been checked for 2 years wires were sticking out of it.
The staff were rude and didn't seem welcoming... they were either sat on mobiles or nowhere to be found.
The bed sheets had rips in. The light in the room wasn't working when we arrived so didn't have light till the next day.
The shower room wasn't cleaned once whilst we were there and the door of the shower was broken and hard to shut the door because of how it was broke.
The hotel is a joke and should never be allowed to stay open!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple