“Entertaining and informative” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tour for Muggles
Ranked #8 of 645 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The No 1 Harry Potter Walking Tour in London - winner of Tripadvisor Award for Excellence 2012-2016 as well as Time Out Critics Choice! Come discover the magical side of London with Tour for Muggles, the only company that only does Harry Potter tours! Please check website for tour availability. (private and group bookings available on request).Places are limited. Costs: £14 and £12 for kids up to the age of 11 (babies, toddlers-free) Starts: London Bridge and ends by Leicester Square tube station.Duration: The tour lasts about 2.5 hours
Irish in Hertfordshire
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Entertaining and informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

We were a group of one adult and two boys 13 and 10. From the outset we were warmly welcomed and found Hanna to be very well informed and entertaining in her delivery of the tour. The tour was very relaxed and Hanna had time to chat with everyone, young and old. I highly recommend this tour. It brought us to some of the hidden spots of London where J K Rowling was inspired as well as locations for the filming of the Harry Potter series. As a bonus Hanna also showed us locations for some other popular films too. We all had a great day and I would recommend it to all Harry Potter fans.

2 Thank DunnaSead

• Hebrew first
Preston, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable morning.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

We booked this tour after reading various reviews on here. From beginning to end the communication with Hana was excellent. I won't go into where the tour starts and finishes etc but will just mention that for our Harry Potter mad son it was really enjoyable with some interesting locations visited, locations which will never appear on other guided tours.

For my wife and I there were also visits to other film locations mainly centred around the south bank of the Thames and as we love walking around cities, it was great to see parts that we wouldn't ordinarily have visited.

A highly recommended tour especially for those with kids but also for adults who want to see something a bit different.

1 Thank TheSimpsonfamily
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Tour, Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

I would highly recommend this fantastic tour. Hana the tour guide was lovely and connected really well with all the adults and kids in the party. The tour takes in many sites from the movies, as well as a lot of information about how JK Rowling researched the books and the background of the characters. Seeing sites from the movies and getting such a great insight into the books has made me want to read them all over again!

For anyone with an interest in Potter this is a must if you are in London, or even if you are there with your kids/other half and not a huge Potter fan yourself, it is a fantastic tour taking in some of the most famous London landmarks and many interesting non-Potter related facts.

1 Thank NickCeltic78
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“you dont have to love Harry Potter to love this tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan but still really enjoyed walking round parts of london i would usually see. It was great to learn other movie facts and historical facts about london. Hanna was great. Really enjoyed the tour overall.

Adelaide
“Excellent tour, even for someone who knew very little about Harry Potter.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

I took my 14yo HP obsessed fan on this tour. Our 4-day stay in London enroute to Paris was largely to visit HP sites with her. We had arrived from Australia at 5.30 am that morning and stumbled around London until our 2.30 pm tour (we couldn't check in until 2pm). Other than the fact that my daughter talks about Harry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I haven't read any of the books and have only seen 1 or 2 of the movies (to my daughters disgust, I fell asleep during one of them), so knew very little about HP really. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour as it provided interesting facts about non-HP related stuff as well. The main thing was, my HP fan was delighted with the tour. I can thoroughly recommend it (I'm sure she would too). Hanna was great, very pleasant and friendly - made everyone feel very welcome, which was a nice welcome to London after a very long flight. Thanks!

Visited December 2011

Been to Tour for Muggles? Share your experiences!